TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13

Start from the beginning

"I'm more than a pretty face Nori. I have tried to hack Tanaka's system, and each time I got locked out within seconds." She said as Yamato started to curse, typing fast on his keyboard. "Told you so. Now remove your fucking gun from my damn face."

"I still don't trust you...."

"But you trust me enough to fuck me behind your Oyabun's back," She smiled, making Nori turn his head quickly. Yamato said nothing but stared at the two, annoyed.

"Sorry, Oyabun," Nori bowed. "Maybe we need to do this the old fashion way. You know... attack and kill our way to the top."

"It sounds good and all, but I want to play."

*

*

*

"Damn, the big man seems upset about something," Elijah joked, patting his dad on the shoulder as he passed him. Luca glared up, fighting the urge of smacking the shit out of his son and also wondering how the hell he and Adele made someone as crazy as him.

"What up, Dad?"

"Sit, and I will tell you, but we are waiting for someone else to arrive. Then I want to know to what the fuck you all was doing," He said, making all of them look to one another. All were confused about what Luca was talking about until Izaiah walked into the room.

"Hmm, this fucking joke. I knew it was a reason I didn't like you. Now I know why," AJ said, making Izaiah stare at him like he lost his mind as Luca threw the papers in the man's face.

"Explain! I don't fucking care who you were stealing from. You were doing it in my fucking country. Around my fucking children and grandchildren. What for Izaiah when you had all the money you fucking needed?" Luca said. Izaiah looked back at Xerxes and Reece. Both were waiting for an answer as Adele walked in with Vince and Greg.

"Why are they here?"

"These little bitches knew of what Izaiah was do...."

"We knew what he did. Not that he was still doing it, Auntie," Vince said, making Adele turn to him slowly. Elijah laughed at his face before Vince nodded, going to a seat. The man knew he had fucked up.

"He was embezzling money, but it wasn't coming through our banks or out. That is why I never saw this. Before you start on me, I was doing my job. Always do. This is all on Vince and Greg for not reporting what they found to our Dons."

"That you are right about Lucas. Both will be handled, but I don't think this is why Pops called this meeting. I think he found something else that we didn't." Takahiro said, showing Lucas what he was reading over.

"NIGGA! YOU KILLED YOUR FUCKING FAMILY FOR MONEY! HELL NO OFF THIS BITCH!" Elijah yelled, holding his gun to his uncle's head. Luca looked to Adele as she shared a look with her son.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why...."

"I bought you here... I bought you here... YOU ARE JUST LIKE HIM! Muthafucka, you were planning on killing my sisters and fucking grandchildren! For what, Izaiah? For what? Why did you need money from them if you were getting all the money you needed? You know I don't want to know. Elijah!" Adele said as Izaiah's eyes when wide.

"WAIT, DEE! Yeah, I killed my Ma and her husband, but it was never for the money. I got money hungry after receiving the insurance and took up hacking. What was the best way to steal money? Working where they will never think to look...."

"Dude, you were planning on killing Aunt Damya, Ocean, and Elyse, not to mention our nieces. You can sit here all you want to and say it wasn't the way you had it planned, but the proof is right here. You're sickening, and you always gave me weird fucking vibes. I should have followed them. I know my Dad and brothers felt that shit. One of the reasons we could never connect with your ass." AJ said.

"Yeah, says the one fucking my damn leftovers," Izaiah said, feeling a sting go through his right leg. "YOU SHOT ME! THIS LITTLE MUTHAFUCKA SHOT ME!"

"Yeah, and this little muthafucka will end your fucking life too. Keep fucking talking bitch trust me. I give no fucking fucks," AJ said, pushing his gun into Izaiah's head as Elijah crazy-ass laughed. "Plus, not one can be you fucking leftovers when your bitch ass never fucked her. The only thing you were using Lola for was to get into her bank account, which you never did. Ma, this is your call."

"He's right Ma. This is your call. Remember, we can't have a repeat of what happened with Lachlan. Family or not, if he tried once, he will try again," Xerxes said, looking back to his aunts standing in the door. Reece handed both of them the paper. Damya walked over, punching him in the face twice while Elyse stood back and watched. Adele nodded, slowly touching AJ's shoulder, causing him to lower his weapon. Izaiah sighed in relief until she called Elijah's name, giving him a settled nod.

Thoughts???

Thoughts???