part 1: karate

*flashback to when kayla was around 8*

mom and dad were screaming at each other.
mom was leaving again to go see her lover boy dad always felt bad for me. but i am happy i'll always have him, and he's teaching me karate finally!

*flashback over*

kaylas pov:

i needed to talk to dad, i looked outside to see if he was home. he was and he was taking out the garbage. i see this kid run up to him, he was attractive but not my type and anyways he wouldn't like me i'm the quiet kid. i go out the front door and walk out
to my dad. "hey dad so uhm i wanted to talk to you about something" "one minute kiddo" dad says. i sigh and see him walking back to the house so i walk with him the boy from earlier went to his apartment, he lived across from us. i walk into the house with dad and he asks what i wanted to talk about earlier "oh, i was wondering you know the all valley competition... i was wondering if i could compete in it. please dad pretty please it'd be something to do and you know i love karate." he sighs, "i'll have to think about it, but if you do wanna compete we gotta practice a lot kay." he states. i nod knowing that probably means i'll compete. i run off to my room and put on some music obviously ac/dc.
i got my taste of music from my dad. i scroll onto instagram wanting to post something but i didn't know what to post, so I looked in my camera roll and found the PERFECT photo, well i looked hot. my mom said i was always cocky like my dad but i never cared.

@kayla..lawrence

my happy place

my happy place.

miguel.pro, aisha.bae, johnny..lawrence, demetri.gamer. and 500 other people liked

comments:

johnny..Lawrence: cover up

^kayla..lawrence: get off my page👏

miguel.pro:hey neighbor

^kayla:lawerence: creepo

aisha.bae: we need to get close again please sit with me at lunch

^kayla..lawerence: maybe

see more..