PROLOGUE.

In the world they're living, only killing and doing illegal things makes them different from the realm where normal family and ordinary people with ordinary job lives. They care about their wealth and also they care about their family the most and the Dons respect their wives as for it is in the old books of mafias. Mafias are good blending with ordinary people and good at separating themselves from them. They believe that no ordinary people deserves to get involved with their usual things like killing each other. Sometimes they help those people in poor sector of the city, to get their trust and mark it as territory.

Mafias are known for doing illegal things but there is a group of mafias where they do illegal things at the same time helping politicians with clean motives for their people.

A young man leading the said group with his butler with unwavering loyalty to him.

Lee Taeyong, head of TEARS OF ROSE and was labeled as disgrace when they found out that he was gay. His butler Jung Jaehyun who was been with him when young Taeyong burnt the mansion with hundreds of guests and 10 important people from underground world.

Until now the incident brought speculations that Taeyong did kill those who are in the party that night so the new Dons feared him but there are people still trying to outwit them but fail to do so.