🐱miya🐱

To start this off im not shipping miya with reki and langa, This is just like "brotherly love" i guess? I dont know how to put it but i hope you are getting what im putting down . ^^'
...............................................

    -Miya pov-
Were at a special resort for something going on with cherry and joe, i couldnt tell you what though. All I know is we got dragged along to a fancy restort like a "family" vacation, according to joe.

Im only here because joe being...well joe, easily convinced my mom to let me go, all becuase of his looks 🙄.ugh.

I sat in my room because we ended up with more rooms then needed. I played my roleplaying games on my nintendou while i waited for my turn in the shower. I was doing really well until reki bursts in scaring me and it made me lose my streak!

"REkI! noo" I yelled at him, He just awakrdly stood there. "um you can get in the shower..now-" THe red head turned away skipping to langas room. ROlling my eyes I got up and put my switch on charge. I grabbed my amazing cat shirt and walked to the bathroom.

It was huge inside, "wow"

(-after the shower-)

The towel was really fluffy and it dried my hair fairly fast. I slipped on a green shirt with a cat hoodie and walked right back to my room, having to contact with anyone.

I grabbed my switch off the charger and it was at 4%.... I didnt plug the charger in. Its all over for me. I plugged it in and layed on the cold floor rethinking my resent life choices.

Soon enough i felt my cheecks getting wet, I was crying?" I sat up and put my back against the side of my bed. I never cry so why am i crying now? Just then Reki barges in again but this time with Langa.

"Hey miya we shou-, Miya?" Reki bent down to my level checking if i was actuaclly crying. Reki gestured his little loverboy over. Langa then put a hand on my shoulder. What were they doing here. "Hey, whats wrong?" I just shrugged in reply. My head was buried in my knees but just above i could see reki and langa making it clear they didnt know what to do.

Langa jsut helped me stand up and they pulled me into on big group hug, i froze for a second but then gave in hugging them back. i smiled just a bit, I actuaclly felt pretty happy.

.........................

We ended up meeting with joe and cherry so we could roast marshmellows. i Spent the time with langa and reki, we talked about everything laughed about things, it was so much fun. I enjoyed it so much.

I was happy.

__________________

I actually wrote again. I havent gone to school at all this week and im imagining all the missing work im going to have to do. -kyo <3