{114} ~ Disaster Awaits ~

Start from the beginning

His movements are getting even faster !

That was a nice warm-up.

But I'm all fired up now!

~~

Your POV ~

You, Katsuki, and Deku are currently being dragged in the air by Gran Torino going who knows where , when suddenly he stops and drops you three on the ground.

"You should be safe here."He said.

"His power Eraser took it just now, right?"Deku said.

"Yes, he's weaken if only slightly."Gran Torino said.

"What did you get tired? Why are we still so close to him?"Katsuki said, annoyed.

" I trust Gran Torino!"Deku said.

"Then we should, too. All Might trusts him too, after all." You said.

He was his mentor .

I remember All Might telling me and Deku that before our very first combat training class was.

The day Katsuki lost , and blew a fuse.

The day Deku won!

"Tch."Katsuki said.

"So Bakugo knows your secret, right?
Toshinori told me we can't go much further. Shigiraki's moving faster than anyone could've expected. Few will be able to follow him, and now that our coms have gone down. If he chases you three far out, no one would be able to catch up . You stopped him temporarily, got away him away from civilians, and put him in erasers' field of vision. Those are quite the accomplishments. I'll go back and keep your teacher on the move."He said.

"Wait are you saying we're just supposed to hide?"You said.

"The hell we are!"Katsuki yelled.

"All for one's quirks were transplanted into Shigiraki. That's what Present Mic said anyway!"He said.

"So that means that he can."Deku said with horror in his eyes.

"All for One, it allowed users to take away quirks from others. The user can keep them to himself or give them to someone else. "

He can take people's quirks.

A truly villainous quirk, a true villain.

"I can't imagine a worse scenario than him stealing ofa. Who could defeat him then?
Right now, he's just one person. If we can't stop him, then what's the point of there being so many heroes in this world?"Gran Torino said as he looked into the air.

*Roar!

"A-are those?"You stuttered with fear.

"No."Deku said.

"Where did they come from?"Katsuki said.

"The whole lab should've crumbled to dust in that decay wave. So how are there nomu here?"Gran Torino said, shocked.