Prologue

*Warning*
This au is a work of fiction, this is not based on their personal life nor experience but based on the author's imagination.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Choose me" he said.

"I changed enough for you to love me, i, i was here all along, i waited for so long" he said while trying to stop his tears from falling.

"I, i can't, i don't know but-"

"But what?! What else can there be? you know i, i love you, why can't you see it?" he said while putting both of his hands on my face, cupping it.

There was a moment of silence, i can't find the right words to tell him, the right words to answer him. He was looking at me with those dark eyes, those teary dark eyes that are full of affection and love.

Why can't i answer him again? Why, Why do i feel like crying just from seeing his tears fall? Why does my heart hurt just from seeing him in pain? So many questions yet i can't seem to understand why this tears are slowly falling too.

" I " i said still not finding what i should or not say. He was still looking at me, his left hand touching my hand while the other remained on my face.

He was patiently waiting. Like he always does.

"I also love you, but" his eyes furrowed, his face was full of confusion, he must be thinking, 'what might be the other reason if we both already know that we love each other.'

"But?" he asked.

"But it scares me. I, I don't know if i can handle not seeing you by my side one morning, i don't know what I'll do if i suddenly have to understand that you are already longing for someone else and i have to let go, i-i don't know, I'm scared with this feelings, i, i can't" i confessed hiding my face from him.

I'm scared to see his reaction, I'm scared to know what he feels about it or what he thinks about it. Does he find it annoying? Laughable? or, or.

I suddenly stopped from thinking anything when those warm hands touched mine, i felt reassured that this warmth only belongs to mine.

"Then hold my hands" he said making me confuse.

"Let me hold this hands and prevent you from suffering alone, love isn't only for one person, share some with me, let's get through this together" he said smiling.

At that moment I thought 'aaaah, i can't really escape this person, i love him too much.'

"I promise to be your first and last love, i promise that this will be the last pain, and i promise to put the ring on your hand" he said while kissing it.

Those were the same promises he told me, but, he is now promising it for the last time to the woman he loves, down this aisle, in front of the priest.

I was a fool to believe in his words, and i was a fool for breaking down my wall for him. But what is my fault? i only loved, and i only want to be loved.

But there are things that are not meant for me, for us.

"And CUT!" the director yelled.

I bowed with a smile, thanking them for their hard works.

"Did you see akiro's acting?"