CHAPTER 2: New Body?

Kim rok soo pov

It has been a long time for him to sleep peacefully. He usually stays alert in every situations due to monsters rampage. He could feel the soft mattress with good material. In addition the warm feeling that wrapped his entire body. When he tried to focus on the source of this warm feeling, he could pointed out that it actually came from hands that hug his body.

Until then this warm feeling turned into goosebumps. He could feel shivers run down from his neck. He thought that if he opened his eyes, it will be a troublesome.

Kim rok soo, he is someone who has a sharp sense. No, the life that he has been through forced him to be like that. He knows everything is different started from this softness below him.

He then took the courage to opened his eyes. Only to see a teenager with a handsome face albeit chubby cheeks. To be honest, Kim rok soo did not find this situation to be extremely odd. Since, his world had became a fantasy world where monsters destroyed whatever the heck they want. He eventually developed a calm mindset as he grow up. However, something caught his sight.

Red.
Yes...that red hair where you won't see that frequently in my place.
The bloody red.

The colour remind him of particular someone. Well, to be precised it was a fiction character from the novel called 'The Birth of Hero'. Last night was the rarely time for him to finally felt in ease. Hence why, he decided to borrow a full series book from library which had just been repaired. After read until the volume 5 he got tired and then he sleep.

Back in the current time.

He observed the boy in front of him more detailed. Actually, from all the characters in the novel, he found that Cale Henituse was the most peculiar compared with other strong people. It said that he is a trash from the Count Henituse family which will get beaten to a pulp by protagonist due to his harsh words.

The novel said that Cho han; the so called protagonist had lived for tens of years in the Forest of Darkness. That name is one of the 5 forbidden places in Western continent. He finally get out from the forest and naturally bonded with people who lived in Harris Vilage; located near the Forest of Darkness. The people have been so welcomed toward Choi han.

Unfortunately, that tranquillity scene did not last long. That village was burnt to death by a secret organization which you can called them a villain in this novel. At that time, Choi han had gone to the deeper area in Forest of Darkness for searching the herbs for medicine for grandmother who had been very kind to Choi han. So, when he got back at Harris village, everything is destroyed included with villagers corpes.

It's the first time Choi han killed people and he promised to eliminate them who have slaughtered Harris village. After burrying villagers by himself, Choi han ran to the capital to inform this accident with the state of crazy mind.

You can say that he is a madman burn with despair. And it's an unfortunate situation where Choi han meet the trash Cale Henituse. After hearing all harsh and belittle words from Cale henituse. Choi han then beat him to a pulp.

This is where i felt weird. Usually the first character apart from the MC will have a crucial or significant contribution. However, in the Birth of Hero...Cale henituse is just vanished and never got mentioned again in the future. Well, some readers thought that Cale henituse is the side villain to showcase that Choi han is a protagonist. But, in my mind this scene is a little bit overboard. I believe that in the future, Choi han will eventually got a harsh word and being look down from many nobles. Although he might shown up as a hero, but it is inevitable that some people might hate him.

'Haah...i guess Cale henituse is just unlucky to said cruel words to Choi han when he is not in the right state.'

But...more importantly
Something that is more important than anything..

'Why am i here? And who am i?'
'I don't remember this scene in the novel'

After questioning myself, all of a sudden a memory rushed in my mind. And i finally got the answer.

Technically, i am his younger sister. 7 years old. Kallie Henituse. With the appearance similar to her mother.

And currently i am possesing her body.

'Huh...what...'
I grasp my head and screaming internally.

'Since when he has a younger sister? The novel did not tell anything about this!'

After i surpassed this shocking emotion. I could conclude several hypothesis.

'First Cale Henituse may have a younger sister but she died early. Hence, the novel does not include this part because Cale Henituse is just a side character who help to emphasize Choi Han's personality. Although he got beaten to a pulp by him'

'Well...at least i will not let the original story happened to him. He is my brother now and if there is something happened to him...it will be cumbersome to me. And i also do not want to interact with Choi han. I will definetely live in a far place from war'

When i am thinking about that i lowered my hand and the side of my lips go up slightly and i could finally relaxed again.

'This is actually great'
'It's not like there will be something i miss in my world'

Kim rok soo, he is someone who only try to survive everyday. And the opportunity finally came to him. Eventhough he has to live in woman body. However, being a child from a rich family and safe from teritory lord position (which is likely for a man to take that place) is something that he will immediately take without thinking. That is why he made a resolve now.

'I will not let Cale Henituse my brother become a trash. Therefore, the chance for me to take teritorry lord position will be slim. It will be either Cale or Basen and we will be safed from Choi han too'

Imagined that happy story made my smile grow wider. Without realizing that the person beside her have been awake and silently watched her.

She forgot Cale's existence for a moment and proceed to turned to the side only to be met with a pair of reddish-brown eyes that similar to her.

'Dang it'

Horrayy ep 2 has finished! 👾

Thankyou for the votes and to the people who have added this story to your reading list. I appreciated so much🙏❣

Tbh, when i read again the first chapter...i feel quite dissapointed with myself. Because the link or connections between paragraphs are not that smooth. That is why i try to improve this chapter. Hopefully there is a different result hehe✌.

Oh and also i do not want to just copy the original story from totcf. I rewrite the story using my style so if there are some parts that different with original story. Don't mind them okay? Remember this is a fanfiction😉

Crucial points=
Cale henituse: 10 y.o (original: 40)
Kallie henituse: 7 y.o (original: 36)
Basen: 6 y.o (i want him to call Kallie as a 'noona' hihihi...oops spoiler😖)

Bye.
I will try to update sooner..bcs i'm also waiting for their first interaction😖 hehe

Edited
Guys ..so i decided to change her name from Callie to Kallie. Bcs between callie and cale. The words kind of similar...so i got confused when writing them 😂
Also the name Kallie is primarily a female name of Greek origin that means beautiful.(source: google)