PUNISHMENT 🔞

Y/N's pov

Checking out myself one last time in the mirror i smiled looking at this beautiful black dress hugging my waist perfectly.
"Damn! I look sexy" i said to myself and grabbed my purse, ready to go out.

It was my friend's birthday party in a club and to be honest i didn't want to go there since my mafia boyfriend who was abroad for business told me not to go out at night but my bestie sarang practically begged me for it, so i agreed.

Reaching there i stepped out of my car and saw my bestie with her jaw hung low in shock "Damn! Ynieee you look soo hot girl, all the guys are going to drool over you tonight!" She exclaimed looking at me. I smiled. "You do acknowledge that i am taken right?" I asked sarcastically. "Bruh! I was just exclaiming". She smiled and linked her arms with mine. We both stepped inside the venue. Music was blasting in our ears and people were dancing their faces off.

Some random guy came and took Sarang with him now i was left all alone great! I went to the wine session and ordered a drink and started gulping it "ughhh maybe i shouldn't have come". I was playing with glass but then someone tapped on my shoulder, i looked back and saw a tall man wearing a mask he He extended his hand and asked "May I have the privilege of dancing with you?" He seemed awfully familiar and i wanted to know who he was so i smiled and nodded.

He took my hand in his and took me to the dance floor, his both hands on my waist and my hands on his neck, we both swayed our bodies in rhythm. His hands started caressing my waist in an inappropriate way but i didn't feel uncomfortable cause that touch was familiar and it was making me feel safe and good.

I furrowed my brows thinking who could he be so i asked "what's your name?" I couldn't read his expression because of the mask. But I heard him laugh, his hand travelled down to my ass squeezed it making a whimper escape my mouth.

"You forgot your master so easily, right doll?" He said in his raspy voice "Doll?" Then realisation hit me, "N-namjoon?" I asked stuttering. He chuckled and removed his mask revealing his perfectly shaped face, but that look in his eyes, i knew how much he hated if someone goes against his will and today i did, i am doomed badly.

He pulled me closer by my waist and leaned closer to my earlobe "Should i remind you whom you belong to hmm doll?" He said licking my earlobe making my knees weak. He grabbed my hand and took me practically dragged me outside.

He opened the car door for me and then sat on the driver side, the car ride was silent but i could see namjoon's clenched jaw with the side of my eyes, his hand was on my thigh squeezing it softly.

I was just praying my safety until we reached home he came to my side opened the door grabbed my hand and dragged me inside the house. As soon as we entered the house he threw me on his shoulder and smacked my ass hard.

He took me to our shared bedroom and threw me on the bed. He opened the drawer and took a pink vibrator out. My eyes widened as i licked my lips. He hovered above me and teared my dress apart.

His hands playing with my pantie sliding them off he spreaded my legs giving a long lick on my pussy making me moan softly, he then placed the vibrator on my clit on maximum level making me scream loudly "Tell me doll why did you go out when i told you not to?" He asked, i opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out of it except moans. "I-i am s-sorry m-mast-ter" you stuttered badly.

"Tch, look at you can't even speak clearly under me, tell me doll who's the one who can make you feel like this?" He said. "Y-you master ahhhhh!" You screamed loudly reaching your orgasm.

"Who told you to cum doll? Don't you remember you're only allowed to cum on master's cock?" He said slapping my pussy, pushing the vibrator all inside me. "Ahhhh!" You screamed again feeling the vibrations. "Tell me doll, whom do you belong to?" He asked increasing the vibrator's level.

"Y-you" i said shutting my eyes right reaching my second orgasm. "You what doll? I can't hear you?" He said now his fingers rubbing my clit.
"I-i belon-ng to you m-mast-ter" i said loud enough for him to hear. He smiled and pulled out the vibrator from me. I whined since i was about to cum again.

"Shhh doll as i said you're only allowed to cum on master's cock" saying that he removed all his clothes revealing his length standing proudly. I gulped hard as i was already sore and sensitive. He hovered above me again and stroked his length before thrusting it inside my hole making me scream at his size.

"Y-you're so damn fucking tight" he said thrusting hardly inside me. My eyes rolled back due to the pleasure i was receiving, it was so overstimulating but he kept railing inside me hitting my g-spot perfectly with each thrust making me moan his name loudly.

"Shit! I am about to c-cum again" i said shutting my eyes tightly. "Cum with me doll" he said kissing my forehead and we both came together. "I hope you won't forget my rules again." He said plopping himself beside me pulling me closer by my waist with his length still inside me.
"I won't and i am sorry master" with that you both drifted to dreamland while cockwarming.

THE END ✨
(A/n:- please comment bootiphul hoomans please 🌚🌚)
Yes your author is very desperate for comments so please do her a favour 🦋🦋