𝐽𝑎𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑚𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑛 [sʜᴏᴡʜʏᴜɴɢᴋɪ]

*The idea of this chapter is from Shownu's Elle Korea interview. Starts at 5:25.

Being a member from one of the well-known groups of the country, who have always full and busy schedule. The day-offs and vacations are rarely given to them, that's why when they had it, they consume it to the fullest.

Like how Shownu consumes his day-off. He stays in his studio. Playing games, working out, making choreo and etc.

But let's be honest here, the best part of having a day off is you can sleep all you want, all day long.

After Shownu ate lunch, he then take a nap on the couch.

Shownu was in the middle of his peaceful sleep when a small gentle hand touches his arm and tap it lightly causing him to wake up groggily.

He looks at the other person with only one eye half-open, the latter just plaster a shy smile.

"Hyung, I come here to do some workout. Sorry for waking you up. I just want to say hi," Kihyun let out a light giggle while looking at the older looking sleepy.

Shownu nods his head as he closes his eyes tightly again. Kihyun can't resist the other's cuteness, he then planted small kisses on his forehead.

After a while, he suddenly woke up. As he glance at his side, he saw Kihyun eating jajangmyeon with Hyungwon.

Shownu thought seeing them smiling at each other and exchanging glances. He absentmindedly whispers, "Kihyun-ah."

They didn't hear him, and that's made him believe that it was a dream. He let it slide and decided to continue sleeping.

"Did you hear that?" Hyungwon whispers enough for Kihyun to hear.

Kihyun checks Shownu if he was still sleeping. When he confirms it, he then steals Hyungwon's bowl, puts it down, and proceeds at grabbing his wrist.

Kihyun drags him inside the restroom of the said studio.

"Did he see us?" Kihyun asked, feeling agitated is visible on his face.

Hyungwon grabbed Kihyun's shoulders, he squeezed it gently. He then shakes his head while smiling innocently.

Kihyun breathes out of relief, "Thank God, he didn't see us."

However, Hyungwon suddenly spoke, "I mean, I didn't see if he saw us," the flashing innocent smile turns into a guilty one.

Kihyun's eyes widen as he blinks rapidly, trying to absorb what the taller announced.

As he raises his hand, ready to land at Hyungwon's face, suddenly, Hyungwon steals a quick peck at Kihyun's lips causing the shorter to freeze and forgot what he is about to say and do.

"Don't worry, I can explain to him. I got this, babe." Hyungwon assures, ending it with a sexy wink. 

After Kihyun recovered from his lover's sudden kiss attack. He just let out a deep sigh before he left the room.

After hours, Shownu finally completed his nap time and decided to rise up.

As he checks the studio, he saw Kihyun doing some exercise routine.

He made his way onto him. Kihyun felt his presence, he then stops whatever he was doing.

"Hyung, you're hungry, aren't you?" Kihyun chuckled because of how messy Shownu's hair was and some marks that he got.

"I am."

Kihyun grabs the towel hanging at the handle of the gym equipment, then proceeds at wiping his face and body.

"I'm done here, and it's already 6 pm. Let's grab some food before we go home."

Shownu nods smilinhly. They move and get their things.

When they're about to leave the place. Kihyun pulls Shownu, tiptoeing reaching the older's hair. Fixing it lightly.

Shownu was staring at Kihyun when he saw a black plastic bag overflowing at his small trash bin.

"Did Hyungwon is here earlier?"

Kihyun lost his balance, all of the sudden. Shownu's reflexes grab his waist before he falls. 

However, Kihyun can't meet the older's eyes. He knows, he screams in his head.

Kihyun thought,  maybe this is the right time to confess our sins, self.

He took a deep breath, so ready to spill the bean, but...

"Or maybe that was really a dream." Shownu suddenly spoke.

"But, Hyung, I---"

"Me too. I'm hungry." Shownu smiles brightly while crunching his nose, he then brushes his hair playfully. "My hair is perfect now. So, let's go... love."

Shownu offers his hand to Kihyun, he hesitated at first, feeling his bursting beating heart. As he looks at smiling Shownu, waiting for him to take his hand. He slowly slid his hand until he completed the gaps from their hands.

They walk away and make their way to their homes. LEaving that piece of evidence that, for sure, Shownu knows it wasn't a dream... 

that he's not the only one.

---------------------------------------------

I tried, don't come after me. 

I just need to do this, sorry HAHAHAHAHA.

I miss y'all.

Stay safe. Stay healthy. Be happy, stay happy.

p.s i know this is lame.

-stphngx.