𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 [sʜᴏᴡᴋɪ] II

Meanwhile, Shownu and Changkyun are taken pictures also on their phones. Afterward, they savored the beautiful scenery before their eyes. The clean air, the smooth winds, and the rays from the sun.

Shownu watches Kihyun while he was taking pictures.

Kihyun babbled. "The view is so nice, Hyung."

"Yeah

"Yeah. Nice view" Shownu said as he takes a picture of Kihyun.

Kihyun stunned and can't believe what he heard. Was that for me or the scenery?

After Shownu said that, he stays there for minutes. Later on, he left and walks to the other side of the place.

When Kihyun felt that Shownu was not in his back anymore, he finally breathes freely. But his freedom didn't last long as Changkyun approaches him.

"So, what's going on, Hyung?" Changkyun started.

"What do you mean 'what's going on'?" Kihyun laughs nervously.

"Hmm. Playing safe, huh?" Changkyun nods his head slowly with a smirk on his lips.

Changkyun didn't push through anymore. He knows Kihyun is uncomfortable talking about it. Well, obviously Changkyun knows what's going on. He just wants to confirm things and to know more.

They just stand there, feeling the winds and enjoying the scenery. 

"Thank you for agreeing to my unplanned plan. Thank you and sorry--- obviously, I take some of your free time" Kihyun swings his body back and forth, his hands are on his back.

"It's okay. It's nice in here, anyways. So you redeem yourself already." Changkyun gave him a reassuring smile.

Finally, after a long day, they got back to their hotel rooms. Changkyun goes straight to the bathroom to take a shower, while Kihyun jumped to the bed. 

Kihyun is still thinking about what Shownu said. He was so deep in his thoughts, till his phone shaken up his world. It vibrates as if there's no tomorrow.

Shownu Hyung: Thank you for today.

Shownu Hyung: To you and Changkyun, thank you for accompanying you.

Shownu Hyung... Perfect timing, I was thinking about you and you message me.

Kihyun: No, thank you, Hyung. We had fun today. 

Shownu Hyung: That's great. You better rest now.

Kihyun: I was about to before you texted me. Goodnight, Hyung.

After Kihyun sends that message, he put aside his phone to the side table. Changkyun's done taking a shower, so it's his turn now. He took a quick shower, wears his pajamas, and straight to the bed. 

He's on the verge of sleeping deeply when his phone vibrates.

Shownu Hyung: I found this interesting vegan cafe, and I remember that you want to try some vegan foods. 

Shownu Hyung: So I was thinking...

Shownu Hyung: Do you wanna come with me? Before we go to the airport.

Kihyun stares intensively and blinking rapidly on his phone, especially on Shownu's latest text to him.

10 minutes have been passed and still, he's not moving an inch.

Kihyun's soul jumped out of his body when his phone vibrates again. 

Shownu Hyung: I think you're already sleeping. 

Kihyun: I'm coming.

Shownu Hyung: I thought you're sleeping already.

Kihyun: No. I just finished taking a bath.

Shownu Hyung: Okay.

Shownu Hyung: Vegan cafe, tomorrow?

Kihyun: Yes, Hyung. Vegan cafe, tomorrow.