𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 [sʜᴏᴡᴋɪ]

[Refer to the video of Monchannel Ep.128 in 0:43-2:00]

AAA 2018 BACKSTAGE

Monsta X is preparing for their performance later that night. They have their usual MonChannel segment who give a behind scene on things that they're doing, so someone is shooting them.

Just like their usual thing, chitchatting while waiting for their turn to have make-up and to get done.

Hyungwon was sitting at one of the chairs near Shownu who silently eating his chocolate cookie mallow snack from the staff. Kihyun approached Shownu to have some of his snacks.

He took a little on Shownu's snack smilingly, Shownu didn't bother like it's a normal thing to them. Sharing food.

After that, Kihyun approaches Hyungwon and talks about something then left him to sits on the chair behind him.

Kihyun took some packaging of a product on his side and wave it to the camera. Explained what it is.

Hyungwon looking grinning at the camera while pointing finger at Shownu and whispers "He's on the phone"

Kihyun approached Hyungwon. He's sensing that he's saying weird and nonsense things. As Kihyun gets near, he saw what Hyungwon is talking about.

Shownu is on the phone talking with someone. Hyungwon look behind and looked up to Kihyun, he points his finger at Shownu repeatedly.

Hyungwon whispers. "He's talking with someone." and smile mockingly.

Kihyun trying to stay in normal face reaction, he wants to make it not a big deal.

He slightly moves behind Shownu to try eavesdropping but he failed to hear or get a hint on who is he talking to.

"Have you seen me on tv?" Shownu asked the person he is talking through the phone then take a bite of his snack.

"Who is that?" Kihyun whispered to Shownu but he only looks at him.

Kihyun gets irritated and suspicious of who is on the other line. He moves to Hyungwon's back.

"Who is he talking to?" He whispered to Hyungwon.

Hyungwon shrugged with an annoying smile on his face. 

'This asshole, tsk' Kihyun thought.

"Yes... Bye." Shownu dropped the call then continue talking to the camera.

Kihyun stays away from Shownu, he's obviously sulking because of that phone call and he's more sulking because Shownu didn't even tell him who was it.

They performed, watched the other performance, and received awards. Later on, it's time to go home.

Minhyuk, Shownu, Jooheon, and Kihyun are together in the car. Minhyuk is sitting in the front row with Jooheon and in the back of them are Shownu and Kihyun.

Kihyun, the sulky boy is keeping his distance away from Shownu but the leader keeps moving towards him.

Kihyun can't take it anymore, he gave Shownu a death glare. Shownu moves away when he saw that Kihyun is pissed off already.

Shownu didn't know the reason why the younger one is pissed off of him. He can't talk to him because he knows that when Kihyun's mad he usually not in the mood to talk... to him, only. So he texted him. 

He grabs his phone and type "Hey Kihyun-ah, are you mad at me?" and send it.

Kihyun who's trying to have a peaceful ride going home, can't rest. He took his phone and read the message that Shownu sends, he rolled his eyes involuntarily and replied "No. OBVIOUSLY. no."

Shownu Hyung: Then why are you ignoring me?

Kihyun: I'm tired. Stop texting me, Hyung. Let me rest, we're both tired.

Shownu Hyung: Okay, fine. I'll stop. If you want to sleep you can rest your head on my shoulder.

Kihyun: No, thanks. Bye.

Kihyun shuts off his phone and keeps it in his pocket. He crossed his arms, leans his head on the window, and closes his eyes.

Shownu keeps throwing glances at Kihyun who keeps banging his head on the window.

"Why don't you move his head away from the window and put it on your shoulder instead, Hyung?" Jooheon whispered to him.

Minhyuk is already sleeping peacefully on Jooheon's shoulder.

"Yeah. I think I should." Shownu said nodding.

He slwoly holds Kihyun's head and takes it away from the window. Eventually, he rests Kihyun's head on his shoulder and slightly pats his head before he also leans his head on top of Kihyun's head and sleeps.

Kihyun felt something heavy on his head. When he opened his eyes he saw that they're near to their apartment and he already figured out the reason why he felt heavy,

Kihyun slowly removes his head away from his shoulder, the other person woke up because of it. Kihyun looked at him, raising his eyebrow while Shownu just gave him an apologetic smile.

It's already 3 in the morning. Everybody is already sleeping peacefully except to...

"Oh shit! What the-- Shownu Hyung?" Kihyun's soul almost left his poor body when he saw someone is sitting in the dark.

"Kihyun-ah! Why you're still awake?" Asked Shownu who's still unbothered sitting in the dark.

"I woke up feeling thirst, so I get up to get water. What about you? Why you're sitting in the dark?" Kihyun asked while getting a glass of water.

Kihyun turns on the light. Shownu who acts as if he's a vampire who got stung because of the sunray immediately covered his eyes and slowly adjust his eyes to the light.

Kihyun walks towards where his leader drinking his water. Shownu stands up, opens his arms, and hugs Kihyun.

"Kihyun-ah~," Shownu said cutely.

"What?" Kihyun looks at his leader weirdly, he's clueless why the latter is acting like this.

"I get it now on why you acting strangely yesterday." Shownu releases Kihyun from his arms.

"Ok...ay?" 

"I was talking with my mom that time. It slipped on my mind that I should tell to you. When you asked me who was it, I didn't answer you because I didn't hear you clearly." Shownu explained. "Sorry" he added.

Kihyun just nods and nods while listening to his Leader's explanation.

"I'm sorry, sulky boy." Shownu pinches the left cheek of Kihyun.

"Okay... wait, Sulky boy?." Kihyun let out sarcasm laugh. " I didn't sulk, tsk."

"Yes, you did. You're not talking to me on our way home, and you avoided me the whole time." Shownu smirked as if he won the argument.

"Whatever." Kihyun left him to put the glass on the sink

He was about to enter his room when he felt someone is standing behind him, he saw Shownu smilingly.

"Goodnight."Shownu kissed his cheek, turns off the light, and sprint to his room.

And the stunned, red face Kihyun utters "Y-yeah... goodnight." before finally entering his room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't take this seriously, this is just my imagination. Everything that you read that is not in the video, that's all my thing. Okay?

Stay safe. Stay healthy. Be happy, stay happy. Love y'all.

-Stphngx.