I couldn't control myself to stop blushing at her and quickly I started to walk back to the bookstore. I went in and started to look around for a novel. I asked the librarian and they said that the novel is on the 2nd floor. I went upstairs and immediately found the novel isles.

Justin : "Hmm.. which book that I want to read and then buy it later?"

I really got confused about it and I started looking around for a perfect novel that I was interested in. After more than 5 minutes, I still haven't found any novel to read. I looked at my phone to see what time it was right now. When I looked at the dates, I realized that tomorrow was Valentine's day. I literally forgot and immediately thinking about what gift that I have to give her later.

Justin : "Should I give her a flower? Or a bar of chocolate? Or both?"

Justin : "Nah.. nah.. it's too common. I should give her something special, but what?"

I realized that she loves reading books, especially novels. I could give her a novel with some flowers. I bet she will love it. After that, I looked for a novel to give her and all of sudden I found the perfect one for her. It's called "Eleanor & Park" by Rainbow Rowell.

Justin : "I think I'm just gonna buy this novel for her. Hopefully she gonna love it"

I went to the cashier and paid the book. After that, I put the novel inside my bag and then I went outside and go to the cafe again. Surprisingly, she is still there reading her book with the empty cup beside it. I went inside the cafe and go to her table. I walked carefully because I didn't want to disturb her. I sat down in front of her.

I talk to her with a slow voice..

Justin : "Hello y/n"

She stared at me and she was shocked. Her reaction is too adorable for me. She replied to me..

Y/n : "Justin?! When did you come here?"

Justin : "Well.. I just sat down here for a second"

Y/n : "Oh my god.. I thought you were someone else.."

Justin : "Haha.. I gotcha ~"

Y/n : "Ya.. ya.. you got me.." (she rolled her eyes at me)

Justin : "What are you doing here? Did you miss me?" (I smirked at her)

Y/n : "Well.. I- I'm just sitting here and reading my novel.."

Justin : "You didn't answer my last question.." (I said teasingly)

Y/n : "Umm.. I.." (her cheeks slowly turn into red)

Justin : "I.. what?"

Y/n : "I- I'm- miss you too o- of course.." (she said that with slow voice)

Justin : "What? I can't hear you"

Y/n : "Never mind.."

Justin : "C'mon.. what did you say?"

Y/n : "I miss.. my novel.. yes.. my novel!"

Justin : "Oh really? Don't lie to me"

I started to move my face closely into her. I can feel her breathing exhaling on my face.