Chapter 3 The truth

I see Vinnie walk down the stairs shirtless but I couldn't help but stairs "Vinnie can I talk to you?" "Yeah sure." He gives Evie a kiss on her cheek making her giggle then gives her back to chase. We walk to the empty kitchen "wassup." He sits on a stool and I take a deep breath. "I'm sorry I um freaked I didn't know how to take in what you said because you were right I was crying in my room earlier with Avani." I try to stop tears from crawling down my face "I was telling her something I had held in." "And what is that?" He asked taking a sip of water "I still love you never stopped. And seeing her with you ruined me. And it hurt more that she was being a bitch to me and you didn't realize."

He looks down "I'm sorry. But if you love me back what was the whole you can't love me thing in my room?" I giggle "I don't know I've been more emotional lately." He nods "So what does this mean for us." I shake my head "I don't know but you need to tell Layla how you feel and not on my account." He nods again In agreement.

He pulls out his phone and sends a text. "Oh my god no over text!!" He pulls me close. "Oops too late." He kisses me and I kiss back pulling away Soon after.

@Vinniehacker

Like by Avani Nikitadragon rylandstorms and 3,452,983 others

Vinniehacker me and @diazlayla have broken up please don't hate on her or send threats to her it was my choice to break up with her and you should respect that

User omg no

User what y'all

Michael_sazone sorry bro

Avani oh noo ☹️😑
Liked by creator

Nikitadragon 😭😌
Liked by creator

Rylandstorms atleast were all happier now
Liked by creator

Lilhuddy @rylandstorms @nikitadragon @avani 😂

user I bet it's because Kaylani is back

View 3095 more comments

Later that day we all sat down for dinner and Vinnie was feeding Evie peices if potatoe and chicken and she was kicking her legs with joy "so have you guys ever thought about telling your fans about Evie?" Nikita broke the comfortable silence

"No actually.why do you ask" Vinnie answered for the both of us "because Vincent I have so many cute pictures with your daughter I so desperately want to share." I giggle at her "I mean maybe it is time before they find out and start getting angry." I say looking at Vinnie who was now sharing his potatoes with Evie as she finished hers and wanted more.

He nodded "we will do it after dinner I ain't doing no big reveal tho just a post." I nod in agreement

@vinniehacker