Chapter 2 The breakdown

Once Avani left and I felt like I could go see Vinnie with Layla I head to his room to go see where Evelyn is.

I knock on his door then walk in just to see Vinnie playing games on his phone whilst Evie cuddled and layed on his lap. "Hey,you ok?" He turns his phone off,Patting the spot on his bed next to him. "Of course why wouldn't I be." I walk up to them and sit down. "I heard crying from your room, heavy crying." I make a confused look "mmm no no crying from me vin." He gives me a nod.

"I've missed you,Lani. You weren't just my girlfriend you were my bestest friend." I give him a weak smile. "I've missed you too vin. A lot more than you think I have." He pulls me into a hug not letting go for a while making it harder for me to flush away my feelings for him.

@vinniehacker

Liked by Michael_Sanzone, lilhuddy and 1,200,759

Vinnie hacker GUESS WHOS BACK BACK BACK,BACK AGAIN-GAIN-GAIN ITS SHEEE LANI @K.Lavy

User are you guys dating again

User what happened to layla

Avani cutiesss
Liked by creator

Kouvr fave people in the world <3
Liked by creator

Diazlayla my handsome bf ♥️♥️
Liked by creator

I hung out in Vinnies room cuddling Evie whilst he played GTA. Evelyn finally woke up and gave me the huges smile."Good morning baby girl!" I give her a smile and a kiss on her cheek as she lets out her morning giggle and stretch. She claws at my chest signalling she wanted milk. "Is it ok to feed her in here Vinnie?" He turns and looks at us for a split second before turning around playing again "Yeah always."

I sit Evie on my lap and take my left out and she latches on and drinks her milk as she looks at me.
I look at Vinnie and see he's turning his game off. He moves back on the bed sitting next to me. Looking at Evie eat. He strokes her hair gently.
"She's got my hair." I look at him as he's admiring are daughter who was looking back at him. "I miss us Vinnie" he looks at me in his eyes.

"I always think of us being one big happy family Lani us getting married having more kids moving to Alaska." I smile at him he moves in a starts kissing me and I kiss back but as soon as I close my eyes I saw him kissing Layla. I pull away and shake my head at him. "No,no Vinnie your with Layla we can't do this." He rolls his eyes. "I forgot about her I don't know why but my feelings for her just washed away when I seen your face.

I smile and lean my head on his shoulder as I feel evies latch on my nipple go away and she was sleeping again I laugh and so does Vinnie. "Shes so your daughter." I look at Vinnie and I just couldn't help myself. I kiss him and he kisses me back and it intensifies. We stop when his phone starts ringing he takes his phone out and I see it's Layla. "Hey." He says as he looks at me. "No I can't hang right now I think I'm gonna stay home this week hang with Evie have daddy daughter time."

I smile at him and he gives me a small smile back. "Ok love you bye" come out of the phone but Vinnie didn't say it back he just hung up the phone. "Why didn't you say it back?" He looks down and takes my hand. "Because I don't love her Lani.Ive told her I've loved her but I don't think I do she doesn't give me the same feeling you give me.i still love you Lani I never stopped."

I move my hands From his I stand up with Evie. "Vinnie no. You can't love me YOU dont love me you have a whole girlfriend you just think about you love me. You don't love me you love Layla and I'm happy for you and her."I leave and run downstairs and sit on the couch with Evie in my lap.

Everyone in the living room looks at me then back to the TV. I look at Evelyn but all I could see was Vinnie. Vinnie and me and all the good times. I break down crying as I pull Evie into my chest and cry into her sleeping body. I feel Kouvr hug me and I cuddle into her. "Come were having a girl chat Ava Mia Niki come." She helps me get up and Niki takes Evie and gives her to Alex we go to kouvr and Alexs room and we sit on the bed.

"Now who's making Mama Kay cry" Nikita strokes my hair as me and the girls have a group cuddle "It's Vinnie-"oh good don't make me have to punch him." Mia interrupts me but I shake my head "No.He told me he loves me." The girls gasp.

"Is Layla not a thing anymore?" Avani asks. "Oh no she is." The girls give me weird looks "Basically after you left my room Ava I went to Vinnie very prepared to see Layla just so I can go see Evie but instead I just saw him cuddled with a very knocked out Evelyn."

I smile "we started talking he said he missed me I said I missed him too cause I really did we hug, he posted then eve woke up.i fed her he cames and started talking about how eve had his hair I told him how I missed us and he told me how he always thought about us being one big family getting married moving to Alaska and having more kids then we kissed." The girls gasp

"I know but I pulled away and said that we cant cause of Layla he said that when he saw me his falling for her washed away. Eve fell asleep whilst eating so I said she was so his daughter and then I looked at him and I had to. I kissed him and he kissed back and it kinda intensified but then he got a call from Layla asking to hang. He said no cause he wanted to spend the week with layla she said I love you bye and he just hung up. I asked why he did that and he said that he doesn't love her and he told her he loved her before but didn't mean it and carried on to say he loved me. I kinda freaked and told him he doesn't love me that he can't love me and that he loves Layla and that I'm happy for him.I left and went downstairs but then I looked at eve and all I saw was him. I also saw all the good times we had and I broke down."

"Aw baby girl." Niki pulls me in closer. "the real question is do you love him back?" Mia asks and I stay silent for a bit "yeah,yeah I do." Larray kisses his teeth and we all look at him "Come on your crying for no reason he loves you you love him get together have more babies live life girl!" "I wish I could but it's not that easy." "It is it really is well maybe not the baby part but getting together is it's just Layla in your way and he doesn't love her so he can easily break up with her."

I guess ray is right. I nod and stand up and go downstairs to see Evie awake on chases lap. "Can you say chase" he was saying as evie was giving him a weird look I giggle and the boys look at me and I sit next to chase "let me try" "baby" I get evies attention "baby can you say uncle chasy?" I say in my baby voice "uncle chasy" I break down the words.

"Untle?" She trys "uncle chasy" I say again "untel...tasy" I smile "good girl. You mamas girl aren't you." She nods crazily and I laugh picking her up. I see chase smile "that's the closest she's gonna get she can't say 'c' 'ch' yet" I tell him and he nods.

I see Vinnie walk down the stairs. with no shirt on.