Chapter 8

As the others were listening in on Hongjoong and Seonghwa's conversation they heard about how Hongjoong wanted to marry Seonghwa. It took them some time to process but once they processed it their eyes almost bulged out.

" WHAT!" they all exclaimed.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa flinched, then turned around. "What? what happened?" Seonghwa asked worried "did someone get hurt?" he continued. "Or do I need to beat someone up?" Hongjoong joined in.

"Hongjoong-ah don't say that"

"What? it's true" Hongjoong shrugged.

"We're ok hyung don't worry" Yunho said, reassuring the other.

"No we're not ok Yunho hyung" Jongho Yelled out. "Seonghwa hyung just said that Hongjoong hyung proposed to him"

"Actually I didn't propose to him-" Hongjoong tried reasoning out.

"Actually you did"

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did." Seonghwa argued back. "you specifically said that you'll stop flirting with me if I become your wifey"

"HE WHAT?" Wooyoung yelled out surprised.

"He told me to become his wife." Seonghwa shrugged.

"Hongjoong hyung, did you actually say that?" Mingi asked smiling a bit.

"Well I did but that's not what I meant-"

"What do you mean that's not what you meant?" San screamed out.

"Yeah, and I'm pretty sure asking someone to be your 'wife' is the same as asking them to marry you" Yeosang shrugged.

"Ok, fine I said I wanted to marry him. So what?" Hongjoong blurted out.

"What do you mean so what?" San yelled.

"You can't just ask someone you just met to marry you" Jongho added.

"First of all yes I can and I just did. Also, it's none of your business who I marry" Hongjoong defended himself.

"It is our business who you marry. What if who ever you marry convinces you to get rid of us just because they don't like us?" Mingi asked feeling paranoid.

"Hey, Seonghwa hyung isn't like that" Yunho defended.

"I know he's not like that, but what if he did, like Min Iseul?" Mingi shuddered at the name.

"God, I fucking hated that bitch" Jongho added.

"Same" San rolled his eyes. "She was such a gold digger too."

"Enough" Hongjoong raised his voice. "I know she wasn't the best person I've dated, but she's not part of our lives anymore so let's just forget about it."

Hongjoong sighed in content as the others stopped fussing about his ex. He turned around facing Seonghwa who looked down. "Seonghwa? Are you ok?" Seonghwa looked up at Hongjoong and smiled sadly. "Yeah I'm ok"

"Are you sure? you look kind of sad?" Hongjoong cupped his face.

Seonghwa put his hands over Hongjoong's and smiled. "I'm fine Hongjoong, don't worry"

Hongjoong didn't seem too convinced but he didn't want to press into the matter even more so he just let it slide.

They all went to different stores, like Gucci, mostly San shopped in there. Wooyoung and Yeosang forced everyone to go to Sephora with them. Which Jongho and San paid for. Why? Because they're whipped. As they were walking by Yunho suddenly gasped. "Is that a pet shop? Mingi let's go." Before Mingi could protest he was pulled towards the shop.