"I'm not your darling," she grumbled.

"That's a yes then. You don't seem to mind me calling you darling unless you're upset with me." He chuckled.

"Whatever. Pompous prick."

"Such harsh words. Would you like me to grovel at your feet once we're back home?"

Ji Eun snorted in a very undignified manner. "Now that, I would pay to see. I know you well enough to know you'd never get on your knees for anyone. Well, maybe you would for Elijah and might have for Isaac, but never for anyone else."

Yo Han glanced at her. She hadn't spoken with jealousy or bitterness, she had said it mildly, like it was something she knew for a fact. Feeling his gaze on her, she turned to look at him with a smile. "And I'm not mad at you, Yo Han. Well, at least not now. You know I can't stay mad at you for long, least of all for something as trivial as this."

"Oh, I know." Yo Han grinned, making her chuckle. "If you were capable of holding grudges against me, you would have left a long time ago."

"We both know that's not true," she said lightly. "I- I owe you too much to leave."

Both of them knew that 'owe' was not the word she meant to use. "You don't owe me anything."

"That day-"

"I did what I did that day because I care for you, Song Ji Eun. Because you're my friend. I gave those bastards exactly what they deserved. You don't owe me for getting you out of there when I took two months to find you. I owe you for staying sane despite it all."

"It wasn't your fault."

"Wasn't it?"

"No, it wasn't," she said firmly. "It was mine for being careless and naïve."

Yo Han stopped the car with a screech. Ji Eun looked over at him with raised eyebrows. "Yo Han, now is not the time for this argument, we're going to miss him."

"Song Ji Eun," his voice was dangerously soft, effectively shutting her up. "If I ever hear those words leave your mouth again, I will drop you out of the plan immediately."

"And if I ever hear you blaming yourself for what I went through, we will find out just how strong my fingers have gotten." She said, her tone mocking his.

"You were-"

"I know very well what happened during those two years, Kang Yo Han, I was there, it was happening to me!" She finally snapped.

He knew then, that he had pushed her too far.

"Let's just get on with the job. He's gonna leave any minute now." She looked away.

He wordlessly did as she said, staying in tensed silence until he pulled up in front of the brat's car just as he was about pull out. The half drunk boy got out, slamming his car door shut and stalking up to their car. He knocked against the tinted window.

"Roll down your window." When the window didn't roll down, he knocked louder. "Yah!"

Yo Han rolled the window down, not looking at the now terrified looking chaebol boy. "Where is your public transport card?"

"You- Are you following me around?" Yo Han turned to look at him, smiling.

"Kirsae,"* he said mildly.

"You must think I'm your prey. I'm not that easy to catch," the boy stuttered out. "Touch me and I will fight back. So let's not meet again, okay?

Ji Eun looked over from the passenger's side, raising her eyebrow. "I noticed it last time as well," she spoke softly, flexing her fingers, making the boy wince at the memory of them being wrapped around his throat. "Why do you keep speaking informally? When we're obviously older than you?" She cracked her knuckles, smiling when he winced again. "I wonder if I should teach you some proper manners?"