"I'm kidding. But let's get home so you can get dressed. I don't think your body is up for any sexual activity" Yeji smiled.

"My body is always ready for sexual activity. I have other sets of fingers that can get the job done" Ryujin bringing up her good hand.

"Only you would still be like this while in pain" Yeji laughed.

Yeji helped Ryujin out of the house. She shifted into her wolf and Ryujin rode on her back.

When they got home, they saw their three pups waiting outside the front door.

Ryujin hopped off and Yeji shifted back to her human form. Jisu handed them robes to cover themselves up.

"Mama, you look shit" Jungsu said.

"Language!" Yeji scolded.

Afterwards, Ryujin and Yeji went to Jungsu to see if he's hurt anywhere. The bruise on his cheek has darkened now.

When they saw that Jungsu was fine, they pulled into a hug along with Junhan and Yejin. "I love you guys so much" Yeji cried.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Junhan asked.

"I'm just happy. You're all okay. I'm happy mama is alive even though I wanted to kill her earlier for the prank she pulled" Yeji explained.

"Jungsu is so much like mama, it's scary. Does that mean Jungsu will be the leader when mama is too old and fragile?" Yejin asked.

"Hey watch how you describe me" Ryujin said "and to answer your questions, when the times comes, not when I'm old and fragile, the three of you will battle it out and who ever wins will be the next leader."

"So we have to kill each other?" Junhan asked.

"No. I won't allow that. If I see you're defeated I'll pull from the fight" Ryujin said.

"Well it can be between Junhan and Jungsu, I want to be a teacher in the pack school" Yeji shared.

"Then I guess, no fight is gonna happen. I don't want to be Ultima. I want to be like auntie Chaeryeong, the head warrior" Junhan said.

"I guess we're doomed in the future" Yejin said making Ryujin and Yeji laugh.

"Hey! Mama is dumber than me and she's making it happen!" Jungsu defended.

'Is it okay to have a favorite pup? Because Jungsu just won that spot' Rex laughed.

Ryujin rolled her eyes, "I'm not dumb! It's my choice to be like this!"

"Jungsu, have you tried shifting yet? I know your wolf is awake but you haven't tried shifting right?" Ryujin asked.

"No. I don't know how" he said.

"Jungsu has his wolf already!?" Yejin and Junhan claimed shocked.

Jungsu stuck out his tongue at them but Ryujin flicked it right away, "Put that back in. That's not nice."

"But don't try to shift okay? Not yet. Your body is still small. It might not handle it well" Ryujin explained and Jungsu just nodded.

"Now that we're all caught up, your mom killed someone!" Ryujin proudly shared.

Yeji smacked her mate, "Why do you sound so proud?"

"Because it's a big deal!" Ryujin turned back to the pups, "She killed someone to save me. The love of her life. How awesome is that? Mommy is awesome huh? That's right, pups, be jealous. Mommy loves mama."

"Sometimes I feel like I have four pups" Yeji shook her head as she takes the three pups into the house.

Ryujin watched them as they walk in through the door. She has the biggest smile on her face. Her family feels complete. Her life feels complete.

She looked up, "I hope your proud of me, dad."

She stood outside for a moment thinking about how her life has changed the moment she met Yeji.

"Aren't you coming?" She saw Yeji standing by the door waiting for her. Ryujin nodded and walked towards her.

"What were you thinking?" Yeji asked.

"How happy I am with you" Ryujin smiled.

Ryujin grabbed Yeji by the waist and pulled her in. She looked in her eyes and brought her face closer to capture Yeji's lips. She pulled away still staring into Yeji's eyes, "I love you so much my beautiful Suprema."

"I love you my dumbass Ultima" Yeji giggled.

———end

This story ended up longer than I thought. Thank you so much for supporting this story especially if you've made it this far. I really appreciate everyone here! I did start another werewolf story where Yeji will be Alpha, Unexpected Mate, if you haven't checked it out. Stay safe everyone!