The puppy love

Ryujin woke up with Yeji still in her arms. She smiled thinking about what happened last night.

'I'm mad at you!' Rex said.

'Why? What did I do?'

'You agreed that the next time we mate, we would be in our wolf form!' Rex growled.

'I'm sorry. I just missed her so much. I couldn't control myself last night.'

'Not a good enough excuse. I'm still mad at you!' Rex whined.

'I'm sorry big boy Rex' Ryujin said cutely knowing Rex likes the new nickname.

'Okay. You win this time.'

Yeji finally woke up and nuzzled Ryujin's neck. "I don't know if I should be happy or mad that you seem so experienced with things like last night" she said with her lips grazing Ryujin's neck.

"Don't worry Yeddeong. You taste better than any of my exes" Ryujin carelessly said.

Yeji pulled away and sat up glaring at her mate, "That doesn't make me feel better like you think it would!"

'Dumbass' Rex interjected.

"I mean you're better than anyone one them" Ryujin panicked trying to hold Yeji's hand.

Yeji pulled away her hands, "Just shut up before you make things worst."

Yeji stood to go to the bathroom and take a shower leaving Ryujin in bed.

'What the hell is wrong with you? Who brings up their exes after sex?' Rex laughed.

'Who made you such a ladies man' Ryujin scoffed.

'I'd probably be better than you' Rex said still laughing.

Ryujin stood up and hoped to shower with Yeji but the latter locked the bathroom door. Ryujin sighed and just waited for her mate to finish.

Yeji was finished and walked back into the room with just a towel on. Ryujin goes to her and tried to hug her only to be swatted away.

"No. You don't get to touch this" Yeji said.

"Why? You're so sexy. How can I stop myself?" Ryujin asked.

"Why don't you go to your exes" Yeji said in a soft manner.

Ryujin looked at her finally understanding why Yeji is acting out. "Yeddeong, I love you. I want you. And I will continue to love and want you for the rest of my life. I can't take back that I dated in the past but that doesn't make what we have now anything less. If anything it's more. With them it's just pure sex, with you were making love. It means more to me because it's with you."

'Disgusting' Rex gagged.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help but be jealous that you've done with other people and I'm so inexperience" Yeji said looking down.

"Don't apologize for being jealous. I understand. Just know that it's a thousand times better because it's with someone I love" Ryujin hugged her mate.

"Do you wanna go for a run after I shower?" Ryujin asked.

Yeji nodded. Ryujin took a quick shower and they head outside for their run.

They quickly shift into their wolves.

'You seemed surprised when I mentioned you were white before?" Ryujin asked.

'We were because we were gray but when I shifted for the first time knowing I'm a Suprema, our fur was suddenly white' Yeji replied.

'I've always heard of the white wolf tale but I didn't expect it to be my mate' Ryujin laughed.

'Moon goddess must have loved you to make you not only a powerful wolf but a rare one too' Rex complimented.

'Enough chitchat, let's run!' Lucy roared.

The wolves ran through the woods. Rex is staying a bit behind Lucy so he can admire her. They kept running until they reached a meadow. Lucy made it there first and when Rex arrived, he couldn't see where Lucy went.

'Lucy! Where are you!?' Rex shouted through their link.

He scanned the area but still couldn't find Lucy anywhere.

'Lucy!' Rex said again.

Out of nowhere, Rex felt someone tackle him. He stands back up ready to kill who attacked only to see Lucy rolling on the ground with amusement in her eyes.

Rex walked to her and nuzzled her neck and huffed. Lucy stood up and gave Rex a lick on his face. They played around for a bit in meadow. Chasing each other, or tackling one another. Sometimes playfully biting each other.

Rex tackled Lucy and she landed on her back. Rex hovered on top of her and licked her face then he bit her neck. Lucy yelped then whimpered. Rex licked the mark to help ease the pain.

'You could have warned me that you wanted to mark me' Lucy said to Rex.

'I wasn't planning to but seeing you exposed like that, I had to' Rex replied.

Lucy got out from under Rex and ran off knowing Rex will chase after her. They ran around a bit longer until Rex started to feel aroused.

Lucy senses that Rex wants to mate and she wants the same thing but she wasn't going to give in to him so easily.

Rex caught up to Lucy right away catching the female wolf off guard. Rex quickly mounted onto Lucy...(were not writing wolf smut lol. I'm sure you know what happened)

After they were done, Rex was laying on the ground while Lucy rested her head on Rex's body.

The two wolves felt so happy. Finally mated as wolves as well.

When it started to get dark, they raced the back home with Rex letting Lucy win. They shift back into their human body and quickly got dressed.

When they entered the pack house, Jisu greeted them by saying dinner is ready. Ryujin quickly made her way to the kitchen leaving Yeji alone with Jisu.

"You reek of Rex and Ryujin's scent" Jisu said while smirking at Yeji.

Yeji blushed, "It's only natural for mates to do that okay!"

"No need to get defensive. I expected as much" Jisu laughed.

"Let's go eat" She said before grabbing Yeji's hand and dragged her in the kitchen.