"He doesn't want to do this. Yuuki may be blunt, but he has a heart of gold deep down. He wouldn't want to do something like this. He wouldn't cry so much if this was something he wanted to do!!!"

"I agree, but what do we d-"

"Nothing, I shall handle this matter on my own."

Rui and Shiki both looked in the direction from where they heard a deep voice. Rui's eyes widen with great horror with who she saw as Shiki looked in horror as well. Despite the massive earthquake Yuuki was making, this man was walking towards the boy like he was enjoying stroll. Shiki knew right away, both Yuuki and this man were out of his league. Soon he looked towards Rui as he had one question.

"Who is that guy?"

"That man....is Code Breaker #1, the man who had the highest chance of killing the Demon King. The Red Fierce God:Kouma Kishima!"

Kouma said no words as he saw Yuuki

Kouma said no words as he saw Yuuki. In all honesty, he was impressed by how much Yuuki has grown. As he walked forward, he saw the rampaging boy charging at him.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth....."

"Sound Domination:Beat Pu-"

Before Yuuki could launch his attack, Kouma's right hand grabbed his face as the boy saw flames emerging from it. When he looked at Kouma, Yuuki felt it. An emotion he hasn't felt since the Eden Project. This emotion was fear.

".........and an afterlife of hellfire for evil."

The moment Kouma said this, he jumped in the air as his right hand still held Yuuki's face. When he got into the air, Kouma threw Yuuki to the ground as he used his flames to increase the momentum of his throw. As Yuuki crashed into the ground, he noticed something was off. His face, or rather the part of Scarlet Phoneme that covered his face began to crack. As Kouma lands on the ground, he looked towards Yuuki.

"You have grown, that much is certain. However, the fact you think you have grown to such a degree that you think you have surpassed me is quite arrogant. Perhaps I shall refresh your memory of why I am Code Breaker #1 as I pass my judgement. Stand up, it will be just like the days when I trained you personally."

"Sound Domination:Voice Missile!!!!"