The End

Hermione sat on the armchair by the fire in the common room twiddling her thumbs. Remus had told her that they would be back in his office after sorting things out with Dumbledore and that Sirius would meet her if he was up to it. She had a father. A biological one. And he loved her. This was not an easy thing to wrap her head around.

She used to think that if she had a wizarding family, they would all live happily together but she didn't know if that was possible now. She wondered if Remus and Sirius would consider living together again. They probably would, anyone could look at them and tell that they were in love. But she was not sure if they wanted her to be in their lives, considering that they had finally gotten each other back after all this while.

And even if they did, she also had to think about her parents. She can't just abandon them now that she had her birth family back and she didn't want to. Well, she didn't want to abandon any of her parents, maybe they could make a schedule or something.

She was deep in thought when suddenly, Remus's patronus appeared, telling her to meet them in their office. She took a deep breath and walked to the portrait hole, they were finally going to meet.

She hesitated to knock on Remus's office but before her insecurities could get the better of her, the door swung open and her professor stood opposite to her.

He led her to his private quarters through a door in the back and Sirius was sitting there, in an armchair by the fire, twiddling his thumbs.

"Somebody is here to meet you" Remus said and he turned sharply, as though startled by their presence. He looked at Remus and visibly relaxed, then he looked at Hermione.

"Hello Hermione," he said, looking at her awkwardly.

"Hi Sirius," she relied. She knew that there were a hundred things that she wanted to ask him, and Remus but right now did not seem like the right time to say any of those things.

The silence in the room was not awkward, but it was sad. Sirius held out his hand and she took it, he grasped her fingers as though it was the only thing keeping him tethered to this world.

"I'm sorry I don't look too presentable," he said.

"Thats--" she didn't know what to say but thankfully, Remus cut in "oh you'll get your charm back, let me enjoy being more handsome than you for a bit" he joked.

"Oh never. I'm still more handsome than you Moony" he said very confidently.

Hemione laughed out loud and the tension in the room immediately dispersed.

"It's been so long since I heard that laugh," Sirius said smiling.

"Well don't worry because you're going to hear it a lot more now."

"Of Course" he said with a bark like laughter.

"Moony said you were adopted by muggles. How were they?" he said seriously. "If they are anything like harry's aunt and uncle--"

"No. my parents are great. They are nothing like the dursleys."

"Good. I don't think either of us could forgive ourselves if that were the case. But we/er still sorry, it must have been hard for you, to be the only witch in the family."

"They just don't understand the wizarding world. They tried to support me but they had wanted me to go to oxford or cambridge and be some successful muggle woman. Now that they know that I don't want to do that, they are a little worried."

"They'll come around Hermione, parents always do. You just have to give them some time to adjust to all of this." said Remus reassuringly.

"Ya thats what i thought."

"How is Harry?"

"He is good. He also wants to meet you."

"You can meet him tomorrow, its pretty late right now, '' Remus said as Sirius yawned."I think we should go to bed now padfoot. We all had a very eventful day."

"I'll see you two tomorrow" she said and got up to leave.

"Your leaving?"

"Don't worry, she'll be back tomorrow. We can talk more then."

"Ok"

"Bye" she said, not knowing how exactly to address them. Remus and Sirius sounded fine in her head but she didn't want to call them that aloud.

"Bye moonfoot," said Sirius, "not so little anymore," he added.

She shut the door behind her and began walking towards the Gryffindor tower. She didn't know what she was going to do after the school term but she had plenty of time to figure that out. Maybe she could spend a part of the holidays with them, if they wanted her.

I Know its been months since i last updated and i'm soo sorry for that. Guess i just didnt want this to end, but all things must come to an end. I'm so thankfull to all my readers for sticking with me and my crazy updating scedule throughout this fic.

THERE WILL BE A PROLOGUE but i have no idea when, may be in a few days or a few months though i promise i'll try to update it as soon as possible.

I have a new story!!!!!!!! This is an original work and i've been working on it for a while. I thought i'll put out a couple of chapters out first and then decided if I want to write the rest so i'll leave the link in the comments please check it out.

Undercover Boyfriend

Henry has decided that his sophomore year of high school was going to be awesome. he is going to come out to his friends this year and have fun.Jenn was having the worst time of his life he was separated from his best friend. He didn't want to go to high school. He wanted to go back home to assassins' academy. but looks like he is stuck here for the next year. Should he try to make the best of it or just sulk?