"Hey, guys, can I say something?" Kushida asked as we all huddled down for some reason.

"Grass." I poked it since it poked me.

"I have been thinking about it...people like Hirata and Karuizawa stand out, whether they mean it or not. But the person entrusted with the role of leader needs to be someone responsible, right?" Kushida explained.

"I think the only person who meets both requirements is Horikita." Kushida looked at her and so did everyone else.

Suzune looked done with life. "What about you guys?" Kushida asked.

"I'm in favour." Hirata added.

"Yeah, she's a loner." I agreed and then I felt myself fall forward since Suzune gently pushed me and I just laughed when I hit the ground then I sat up.

"If you will accept the role, Horikita. I would like you to take it." Hirata looked at her. "What do you think?"

"If she doesn't want to, I will do it." Sudo held up his hand.

"If they asked you if you were the leader you would throw a tree at them confirming it." I retorted.

"Fine. I will do it." Suzune sighed.

We got Sudo to get the card done back where the teachers are stationed since he's one of the fastest and strongest in the class. Then most of our class surrounded Suzune as she claimed the location.

I wanted to join, but Sudo carried me away from the group since it would only heat me up like a hot pocket in a microwave.

"The grouping idea seems stupid now, even just watching our class for a while you would be able to tell Suzune is a loner, so why would she want to be so close to other people." I hummed. "Well, we will see!"

"Okay, that solves the drinking and bathing problem, huh?!" Ike exclaimed as he pointed at the river expecting to be praised once again.

"I mean, it does look drinkable..." Hirata commented as he looked at the river.

"Are you sure it's okay?" Kei asked and Ike started to argue with her, I drank some of the water making them all panic.

"Tastes like water." I informed them.

"See! We found an actual river! There's no way we are not gonna use it, right?" Ike asked them.

"We have time. There's no reason to decide so hastily so Rekka stop drinking it." Hirata asked of me and I went to drink some more.

Kei pulled me back from the edge of the water and everyone went back to the main area. Ike looked really down and stayed by the river. "It tastes like water and I know your skills, so I will just drink it." I shrugged.

"Thanks, Rekka!" He exclaimed.

"Ike, do you have experience outdoors?" Kiyotaka asked him.

"I used to go camping with my family when I was little, when Rekka found out she demanded me to teach her many things." Ike explained. "I have no problem with drinking river water, you can tell a spring's purity just by looking at it."

Everyone was putting up the tents or setting up camp like a campfire. I was gathering leaves with Kiyotaka and I tried to use my umbrella as a bag, but he stopped me so I used his head as one instead, but it all fell off and I just laughed while he patted my head and then put a leaf on it.

"Ayanokoji, Rekka!" Hirata came over to us. "I'd like you two to find some branches we can use for a campfire before it gets dark."

"Okay, we will go find some." Kiyotaka nodded.