Night sky

I walked alone in the cold forest, I looked up and saw the night sky....

Every night I would go out of our house and go in the cold forest, alone. I never was scared, I liked being alone, no friends at all. This is my personality, I've always been this way.

From school I would walk my way home, I was jealous at the people who have friends, friends to share things with, friends to tell your problems, friends who are always there for you, friends who will never live you alone.

When I went in our house, my mother always asks me, why was I sad and looked scared, I would just laughed and tell my mother mother I'm okay, just hungry. My family was the only thing I had, they would protect me, listen to my stories, and be proud of me.

I would pretend to be happy infront of my parents because I would not let them be worried of me. They would always asked me, "How was school?" I would always answer, "I'm good and still keeping up my grades." But I'm not good, I was never good in school, the other students would bully me, they throw paper at me, they would say that I do not deserve to go to school but thanks to my teachers they would always encourage me to stand up for myself and be strong, my teachers are the reason for my high grades, besides they taught me a lot of things, they would always say to keep up my good work.

After supper I always went in the forest, I would discover a lot of things. I watched as the moonlight peered over the clouds, stars shining as ever, and I know that God is always there looking down at me, protecting me form harm, and always guding me to the right path. God is my only friend, I would talk to him in prayers, he would listen to me, he was always there to help me with my problems, and never ever left me alone.

I once saw this star, it was away from all the other stars, it shined on it's own. It was like me, I never had any other friends except for God. The star was all on it's own. I was always alone but I shined as ever I never let anyone kick me away, I was never distracted by the other things that didn't matter to me.

The night sky was bright as ever, I liked seeing the stars, even though it is so far, I would imagine of touching stars with my own hands.

When I turned 12 my parents died of a car crash, we were driving to the hospital after my birthday when a car was dangerously slipping on the road, my dad used all his might to avoid the car but the car was damn to fast, we crashed unto the side of the road, I opened my eyes and saw lights flashing, I heared the siren, loud as ever.

I opened my eyes and saw everything white, Am I in heaven? No. I was in the hospital, I felt a hand holding mine, I looked at the person but she didn't looked familiar to me. The person looked up to me, she must have felt me moving.

"Stay here, I will call the doctor," the woman said.

The doctor went inside the room with a nurse at her back, he said to the woman that I hit my head hard, that I may have a minor amnesia but I will remember everything soon.

That time I can't really remember anything, even my name. I asked the woman who I was and she told me that I was Starrise, Starrise Millwood, Star for short. My parents were Claire and France Millwood. That time my mom was pregnant, we were heading to the hospital because she was gonna deliver the baby but unluckily my mother died.

"Aire, your mother survived the accident but she died after giving birth to your baby brother, your father died because of a big glass piercing through his heart," The doctor said and I fell like I was shattered to pieces, my parents are gone.

"I'm sorry for your lost but congratulations to your baby brother," Shine, my aunt said, her full name was Sunshine Millwood, father side.

Aunt Shine adopted us, me and my brother. She doesn't have a husband or any kids, she owns this big mansion and she is all alone in there, she was a lawyer. She treated us like he was our mother, she cared for us all the time, she told us to call her mom.

My brothers name is Rainer, Rainer Millwood, we call him Rain for short. He was the best brother in the whole world, he loved me very much.

*

I was now 26, I am an Astronomer. I have two kids they are twins and I have a loving husband. We now own our aunts house, she died beacuse of age. My brother just turned 13 this day. My kids name is siare and sandy.

I went at the balcony, leaving the party alone. Me and my brother have the same birthdate and I was happy about it. I looked up the sky and admired the stars, I saw a star, it was surrounded by the ohter stars, I remembered myself, I was once alone but now I was with my real friends.

I felt a cloth covering my shoulders, I looked up and saw my husband, Seaire, Sea for short. He hugged me and kissed my forehead, I smiled and hugged him back.

I never thought that I would end up this way, happy and not scared anymore. I still remembered the time that I would sneak after supper to go the cold forest, I would look up and see the night sky.

The End...

*
Starrise- pronounced as Star + reece.
Siare- pronouced as Siere.

Follow me on:
Twitter: @insignesophia
Instagram: @insignesophia