College Fest 2💃🏼

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Alaiye sitralaiye... Karai vandhu vandhu pogum alaiye...
Ennai thoduvaai medhuvaai padarvaai endral nuraiyaai karaiyum alaiye...
Tholaivil paarthal amaam engindraai...
Arugil vandhaal illai endraai...

Nagila nagila nagila oh oh oh...
Vilagidaathe nagila... oh oh...
Nagila nagila nagila oh oh oh...
Vilagidaathe nagila... oh oh...

Palagum pozhuthu kumariaagi ennai velvaai penne...
Padukai arayil kulandhaiaagi ennai kolvaai kanne....

Kaadhal sadugudugudu....
Kanne thodu thodu...
Kaadhal sadugudugudu....
Kanne thodu thodu...💙

(Song: Kadhal sadugudu from Alaipayudhey)

He sang the whole song with a smile and blush on his face.... Jeevitha enjoyed every bit of his reactions while singing, the way he sets his hair, the very mild steps he performed while singing.... Jeevitha fell head over heels in love in that moment... All other girls were impressed by the way he loves Jeevitha....

Anchor: Oh my god... You gave an amazing performance Tharun...

Tharun thanked and went down... All his friends hugged him and he opened his mobile and texted Jeevitha,

"Sunshine, you are trapped by your lover boy now..."

She didn't reply... Tharun was dancing with his friends.... Later, they went to the canteen... Jeevitha, Kavya and Madhu went to the canteen following them... Jeevitha sat opposite to Tharun... Jeevitha was looking at Tharun and he didn't...

Madhu: Mass panita Tharun... Yaruko Inga sandhosathula kannula thaniye vandhruchu...

Sidharth: Epdi paakavum senjaan paakavum vechan pathingala? Vera level macha...

Kavya: Velila polama evening apdiye...?

Sidharth: Kandipa polame... Enna macha elarukum okay ah...?

They were all discussing about going to mall immediately after the function over... While Tharun sipping his coffee, three girls arrived,

Girl 1: Hi... Unga song vera level...

Tharun smiled...

Girl 2: Oru selfie eduthukalamah?

Sidharth and Kavya looked at Jeevitha laughing at her...

Tharun: Selfie ah...

Girl 1: Ama semma cute ah irukeengala... Ungaluku girlfriend irukanga nu soliteenga vera enna panrathu athan oru pic Mattum eduthukalamnu...

Tharun nodded... Jeevitha was starring there looking at Tharun, but he didn't turn back to see her reaction... He smiled in the selfie with those girls...

Girl 3: Phone number kudunga...

Tharun turned back and saw Jeevitha... He very well knew she will be irritated, so to irritate her more,