𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕: 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝙰 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝?

Start from the beginning

'That's gonna be some useful information.' Freddy chuckled, gently patting your head, running his gloved fingers through your [H/C] hair "I'll wake you up once the pizzas are done so don't worry about it." He mumbled in a soft voice, you couldn't help the soft hum while finally falling asleep as Freddy kept you close and made sure you were warm.

... (These dots mean timeskips if you guys were wondering, or change of scenes)

You suddenly flinched awake once hearing a loud banging sound, looking around and seeing Freddy nowhere had you confused, where was he? Getting off the bed, you made your way to the door and opened it just a bit so you could peek outside. Seeing Freddy and Foxy so close by made you open the door without hesitation

"Hey guys! Anything happened?" Your presence and voice made both males jump in surprise, Foxy hid both hands in his coat's pockets while Freddy stopped holding his arm, yet not fully looking at you "Looks like the sound woke you up huh?" Freddy frowned, he didn't want you to wake up- sure the pizzas were done but it was dangrous.

"Yup, you guys alright? You look a bit strange." You frowned while walking out of the room and towards the two "Jus' fought wit' Bonnie fer a bit, he escaped though." Foxy chuckled light heartedly while meaning it as a joke, knowing you'd probably not like them physically fighting and hurting each other.

"... The pizzas are done, we should go to the main stage, I'm sure Bonnie and Chica are done setting up the food at the dining area." Freddy explained with a smile and you nodded, frowning once you thought you saw a slight bruise on his cheek but maybe it was your imagination, it looked fine.

'That was close... I can't let [Y/N] meet him...' The two thought with a sigh while following you to the dining area.

You could feel your mouth watering once the smell of pizza hit your senses "Oh it smells good!~" You grinned, quickly running over to where Chica and Bonnie were "[Y/N]!~" And got immediatly crushed by the purple rabbit "I heard what happened! Did Freddy kidnap you in his room!? That bastard!" He hissed, glaring angrily at the brunet who shrugged "She needed a nap and all your rooms are a mess, you think I'll let her sleep there?" Freddy rolled his blue eyes, crossing his arms and looking back at the purple rabbit with a nonchalant look... Then Bonnie cuddling and nearly suffocating you got on his nerves.

"Bonnie let 'em go before they suffocate or I'll punch ye again." Foxy snarled, glaring at Bonnie with a certain look which made the rabbit confused before realization hit him and he let go. You took a much needed breath then looked over at Chica, quickly going over to help her set up the plates "Did you get a good rest?" The blond asked you with a smile, making you nod "Yup! I feel good and energized~ a question though. Won't the other staff notice all the ingridients being used?" You had been wondering about that for a while now

"Think they don't care after it happened a few times." Chica shrugged, a mischivious grin on her face which made you chuckled, so everyone kinda accepted the place being low-key haunted? Alright.

Chica making sure to fill your plate up as much as it was possible- even having prepared cupcakes with [Fav. Color] frosting "Ohh~ I love this color." You grinned while looking at the cupcakes with sprinkles on them "Yeah, Freddy told me while I was preparing them!"

"... How the fuck-"

"You like rambling when you're about to fall asleep." Freddy answered, making you nearly jump in surprise when he appeared next to you. The brunet then smiled down at you "How about we start eating now? Its already 3 am and the time goes by fast."

You let out a line of curses once you checked the time, and to distract yourself from the fact you rambled nonsense to Freddy, did you sleep for that long? Even the fact the pizzas weren't that hot alluded to that "Yup, let's start eating!" You grinned and sat down next to Chica, Bonnie quickly jumping on the free seat next to you and Freddy sat infront of you, you glanced at Foxy who was sitting besides Bonnie 'Good, everything's good!' You thought to yourself with a smile then grabbed a pizza with [Fav. Toppings]