Part 5

Marks 3rd POV

In a crazed panic, he grabbed his normal clothes and left the room rather very quickly. Panicking and worried about what really happened happened that last night he gets dressed in the bathroom and walk down the spiral staircase to the kitchen where he made himself cereal, but ate slowly and shakily.

As the hour pasted Mark checked every social media he knew and sigh as he found nothing...crude. He began to sweat slightly and felt his heart stop in panic as he heard the foot steps of Jack. He finally woke up, but he cant face him! What if Jack remembered everything? What if he wanted to move out? Mark got up quickly and just grabbed his phone off the table and went out the door right as he heard a faint, worried "M-mark?"

As he put his phone on silent, Mark walked down to where ever he was and stopped in a gas station to just look at things to stop the racing thoughts in his head. Did he like Jack in that...way? 'No! That's silly!' Mark chuckled to himself quietly. He finally just grabbed a small bag of Cheetos to not seem lost about anything, paid for them and finally left.

He finally decided to go back to his apartment after being gone for about 3 hours just walking around. As Mark entered his own apartment the first thing he saw was the turned on TV. He sighed and walked closer but saw asleep Jack on the couch in front of it. Mark immediately smiled slightly and found a note on the table aside to Jack. He read "Dear Mark, I don't know why you left but that's none of my business and I just want to say I cleaned up the place for you . I hope you don't mind that I did that. Oh, ...What did you drink last night? You were acting up a little bit. -Jackaboy" Mark sighed a happy sigh and set the note down on the table once again. He walked up to his room, freshly made. He widened his eyes a little and walked to Jacks room and looked in, Clean! Mark chuckled once and sighed as he walked to his room and sat on the bed.

Mark groaned as his head hurt with blurry images he didn't understand. He widened his eyes quickly as thing began to echo in his head. What was happening? Things don't echo in your head! Pictures don't float in your head like a camera! Mark stood up quickly and held his head with both hands. He probably looks crazy right now but he looked around panicking, once again. He had the whole night flash in front of his eyes as they were open. He blushed and covered his ears as he yelled quickly and fell onto his bed.

He knew he wasn't okay.