-PROLOGUE-

'She,, is a flower that I never expected to blossom in my heart and bloom in my mind. Ngunit bulaklak na hindi ko na dapat pinitas pa, nung una pa lang. She is poisonous, a thornsome. A deadly flower. But just like the typical ones, hindi niya ito ginusto. And so we both suffered from what we've chose to do, to attain and to sacrifice. But nonetheless, meeting her is not a mistake, picking her is never been my regret and choosing to be with her bring back the warmth of life again.'

A fire with a cold heart and a flower with an unpleasant past, will their love will last? Hanggang saan maaaring humantong ang hidwaan? Kung ito ba ay mapipigilan pa o lalong lumala? How will the story of these two star-crossed lovers will really end?

May magkakabati, may masasawi, at may magsisisi.

Tunghayan ang kwento ng nagbabarkada at ang talulot ng kanilang samahan with their ceasefire girl in the midst of looting flowers.

*****

ERRORS AHEAD!
DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH, THANKS!

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, places, events and scenes that is inserted or maybe related on the story are just used and involved in fictitious manners or either purely from the author's imagination.

-PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. CONSTRUCT YOUR OWN WORK-

Ps. Looting means stealing.
And I am hoping for your support everyone, thank you!