Chapter 25.

Depuis le début

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there but I hope you have fun." Trevor spoke over the phone as I was on the way to Tobi's party in a cab.

"Don't worry, just make sure the apartment gets clean." I said as he laughed.

He wouldn't come to the party tonight as he had to go back to his apartment for some repairs he had booked in. I haven't been at his apartment a lot as he says he's still making modifications and doesn't want me around when they are happening.

"Anyways bye babe. Talk to me once the party ends, I'll be awake most probably." He said as I heard some rumbling on his side of the call.

"Yeah bye Trev, I'll call if I don't get too hammered." I said bidding goodbye as I end the call.

He has started calling me babe and I think it's cute eventhough I'm don't like nicknames like that, but it's cute.

I reached the apartment building and took the elevator up to Tobi's apartment. I knocked on the door and the host opened the door and let me in after giving me a big hug.

"Your late Jules." He said pointing towards the clock and laughing.

"I'm sorry, I was with our with Trevor." I said with a smile as he nodded and gestured me towards everyone gathered there in his living room.

I saw all my friends having fun but one person caught my eye. He stood near the bar chatting along with Ashley. We've like grown apart in these past few weeks seeing both of us are in new relationships, but I missed him and the little time we shared that always used to cheer me up.

As I walked towards them a tipsy Kayla walked into me and glared at me.

"Watch where your walking bitch." She mumbled before walking towards the bar and at once JJ moved away and went in the opposite direction.

I just ignored her and tried to go talk to JJ but ran into a very drunk Harry in the way.

"Hey Jules." He slurred as he hugged me tightly.

"Hey Bog, your drunk already." I asked with a smirk as he smiled.

"No, what makes you say that." He said as he quickly hid his drink behind him.

"Okay my sober friend, any girl got your fancy around here." I asked him as we moved a little to the side. Him being the only single one on the group had him worried on most nights.

"I don't know, I really liked Ashley and now she doesn't even seem to notice me anymore." He sighed sadly as he gulped down his drink.

"Don't worry Bog, you'll get someone soon." I said kissing his cheek and walking away and as I looked around for JJ, he wasn't there.

JJ's POV

"I just wish you could be here, it seems fun." I said with a chuckle as she laughed.

"You know I'm working, I'll see you tomorrow though. Dinner and it's my treat." She said as I hummed in response.

"Okay go on have fun now, don't be the guy that's on his phone at his party. Goodbye and don't drink too much." Charlotte said as we bid goodbye to each other and I walked back out to the living room and ran into Freezy who looked really happy to see me.

"I've been looking for you, come here." He said as he took my hand and  led me to a side.

"What's up." I asked with a chuckle as he handed me a drink.

"You know the chick I've been talking to." He said almost proudly as he looked at me excitedly.

"What the girl I challenged you to date?" I asked with a smirk as he nodded.