Nightmare

I was sleeping and my mind started to go white like i was trapped dirt started swirling and thunder roared loudly i fell from the loud boom and covered me ears. "Hello?" i called out to anyone somebody a loud laugh erupted from somewhere scaring the shit out of me i turned in all directions doing 360* turn. Black swirl no more dirt black,thunder and scary laughter i started running fast i saw a light 5 miles away i hurried but tripped on something i saw blood.

"Oh my god" i screamed loudly their dead babies laying everywhere of both genders umbilical cords wrapped around all their throats a man laughed far away with few chorus of laughter.I saw the werewolf with a wild blonde ponytail and orange eyes accompanied by a guy with dark red hair and piercing green eyes, "what do you want why did you do this" i shouted and yelled.

At first, i didn't think they heard me both the ground shook and buckled like a volcano about to erupt they rose up on a huge rock and smirked "what is this Tyler in my hand?" the guy with the pony tail said. "Ovaries it looks like fresh bleeding ovaries shay" said Tyler , "but who would these belong to?" shay said "maybe the one who is about to have the next heir the queen" Tyler said giving a pearly white evil smile.

I looked at me stomach and saw 2 bleeding spots i screamed "no you monsters how could you your so sick somebody anybody help please help i want to wake up" the baby's were all blue their eyelids snapped open black in all the eyes of them like staring into evil itself. They all started crawling towards me "mama mama come feed me mama mama" they all cried i got up sprinting to the bright light but it seemed like the faster i ran and got closer it kept moving no matter what i would not be able to reach it.

The babies grabbed me and engulfed me sucking biting scratching eating my stomach insides "god please help me god" i closed my eyes feeling disgusting,woke up being shook by Eric who was yelling loud i looked at the sunny light coming in through the blinds i stared at my hands and stomach, "nothing nothing it was just a horrible frightening nightmare" .I hugged my chest the creepy baby eyes scared the shit out of me i couldn't process any of it i just wanted to be left alone. "What the hell is wrong with you why were you screaming Alicia tell me im confused what happen why are you shaking?"

"Leave me alone leave me alone i jusst please go awway" i stuttered"he stared at me "whats wrong?" he asked. "Nothing just go away please now bye go leave me alone !", he looked pissed this is far more scary seeing the expression on his face than the dream or more like nightmare. He got up walked out the door slamming hard making a picture on the wall of us fall hard on the floor shattering to pieces, i wanted to scream Eric wait i'm sorry but no i wouldn't do that.

" I felt me ovaries one last time i felt the pit of my stomach twist and ran to the bathroom vomiting i coughed up blood i rinsed my mouth and pour a cup of green scope flushing the odor out my mouth.I held a cold ringed out rag to my head sitting back on the bed i put on my head i sat like that for a good 5 minutes when i saw Eric storm in. He grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder "what the hell put me down now for i vomit on you!" he ignored my angry toned clicking floor 3 i heard the elevator music then the sound of doors opening. He knocked on a classroom kind looking door i read the name hospital psychologist a lady open the door she smiled "hello may i help you 2?".

"I think my mate is having sleeping problems nightmare or something moods swings cause of the pregnancy" Eric said contemplating , "well if she's a human and pregnant with a vampire like your superior then she would of course have nightmares about things she wouldn't understand my king". She gestured for me to follow her so i did she sat me down on a couch "let's get stared shall we".

Clip board

What type of nightmares are you experiencing?

I don't know babies that are blue and dead attacking me evil

Where do you think you where?

In hell or a nightmare

Was anybody familiar or unfamiliar you didn't know?

Shay,tyler

Do you feel angry,frighten,happy,lust,remorse anything relating in emotions?

Frighten and angry

Does the pregnancy make you angry ?

No i'm just working on the effects

Has Eric been upsetting you?

Few times a little but like a pinch of upsetting

She stared at the answers can you tell me what happen in your nightmare i honestly didn't want to but i told her everything she shook her head " im sorry you had that nightmare here are some pills i think you should take them for your nightmares" she said. "Not nightmares nightmare i had a nightmare first time i don't need any fucking medication got damn it i need you to interpreted what i saw what my dream means".

I walked out seeing Eric he had his thumbs squeezing each other the psychologist whispered a lot of stuff in his ear. He nodded creases formed he thanked her and came to me grabbing the pills"we need a doctor to examine you okay because your pregnancy is developing a little fast you should've just told me because nightmares are things that all vampires get especially ones that are like pregnant'.

"Well i'm not a vampire i'm a human simply as that Eric human do humans who carry vampires baby's have these type of nightmares?". "I don't know to be honest you are the first human ever to have carry a king vampire's baby well i called a doctor a old friend of mines well go visit tomorrow" let's get you something to eat he said.