Pregnant with a human or vampire

Eric came up stairs and shook his head your family sucks , did we use protection eric" he stared what do you mean, "did we have safe sex so I wouldn't get pregnant " . His eyes told me no and I broke down he came over and shh me it's okay it'll be alright" it won't " I cried it want .

●@liyah1200

I rested my head on his shoulders he seemed to be in deep thought I just thought about it, if he's a vampire would I have a half vampire, full vampire or a human. I needed to know and probably should tell my parents about me pregnant but not about the whole vampire situation but what of I wait till I graduate and tell them no that's stupid because i'm pretty sure in those 3 months I'll be really fat and they'll obvious no doubt figure out I'm pregnant.

What if I'm not pregnant maybe theirs a slight chance I'm not "eric how would we know we can't just assume am I right ?" I asked the hope in my voice.

"I'm a prince and I know that royal semen  is 12x the average vampire ,werewolf, human semen sof course you have to be pregnant and the fact that I didn't use a condom is no question that your pregant but if you insist than I will bring you to the vampire hospital".

He looked at me for a response "Okay but what are your clan going to say about us and this!" I asked nervousness in my voice. " I honestly don't know alicia it could be bad or good, the council will be in this pregnancy and my parents will make you stay in the castle because they won't let a enemy harm you or the next heir .

"Attack why would they?..." I asked concerned , "Later on I'll tell you but for now we should get going I don't feel like vampire speeding at the moment. He walked down the stairs I stared at my stomach and felt a slight anger bubble inside of me, I had sex with my bestfriend I'm pregnant with a vampire, pregnant with a prince, I asked my brother to lie for me, I'm lying to my parents, and now all those hard years of studying to become something in life is a waist I suppose I don't know yet, and now I'm about to have a big responsibility and it's my fault .

I shook my head and went down the stairs grabbing my electronics and purse I turn off the lights and locked all the doors, I got into his black escalade that is always shinny. He pulled out the driveway fast almost hitting the recycle bin he drove fist clenching the steering wheel.

"Eric what just happen cause you look pissed?" I said confused, his eyes were red not blue anymore he didn't answer "eric" he swerved a hard right and I realized we were being followed. He was doing 120 when the speed limit is 65 "eric slow down please I'm feeling sick" my stomach lurched as we got away from the brown dune buggy.

I had to vomit I just sucked it down he looked at me "we were being followed by rouge " , "huh what are rouge?" I asked but he screech on the brakes a man shirtless with abs stood orange eyes wild blonde hair in a ponytail. He smirked "the vampire king and his next heir and his lovley mate" the weird shirtless stranger said something tells me this is not good.