Choices

I had to vomit I just sucked it down he looked at me "we were being followed by rouge " , "huh what are rouge?" I asked but he screech on the brakes a man shirtless with abs stood orange eyes wild blonde hair in a ponytail. He smirked "the vampire king and his next heir and his lovley mate" the weird shirtless stranger said something tells me this is not good.

I ended up right this wasn't good the man ran towards us he shifted into a huge black werewolf or wolf that was so not a wolf. He jumped on the roof bending the car in his claws black howling he was over me other cars past bye but didn't see it. "Eric drive before he crushes us" Eric tried "the gas pedal is stuck", my eyes widen in surprise the car was sucking in underneath me.

Eric dial his car and called somebody "I want guards at the castle when I arrive shoot down the wolf on the car tell my father will be their in a few minutes " he slammed in the gas pedal and the car lurched to life.

I held my breath I saw cars in blurs we were spending my head started to throb people honked and some yelled "Oh my god" I held my vomit again I was coming down with a headache he swerved a 18 wheeler "Eric stop please you'll kill us before we get their "I cried why I don't know yes matter of fact you read about all these reckless drivers here it is he could of killed a family behind the 18 wheeler wolf on the car I don't care he could of killed someone.

"Stop driving fast please Eric I'm getting really pissed okay so stop you could of killed that family " I said "chill I'm trying to get us to safety only 4 more minutes a way so stop nagging and they would've survived ".

"Unbelievable your so full of yourself you care more about killing this wolf than live's that are at stake you know lives can be ruined by stupidity Eric" he slammed furious on the brakes eyes so light "were here" he looked angried.

The wolf was shot down the shots ranged in my ears I stared at its lifeless body the choices we make in life suck, I wiped a tear from my eye he got out and kept his distance I followed behind him 4 feet away we walked into a huge castle bricked black gray and red.

Eric he sighed we into a elevator just the two of us we went to floor 7 the top floor he just seemed even more mad, he opened his wallet and slid the card the number of the room was 509 we walked in it was huge.

He took off his shoes and went into a office I could have cared less let em be a asshole go ahead your not gonna make me mad. I took off my shoes turning on the flat screen television watching Selena on MTV, I went into the bathroom and started crying softly so eric wouldn't hear me I unlocked the door and wiped my face going to bed early.

Like I said the choices we make will effect us in the long run

___________________________________________________________________________Vote comment please you read the chapter but don't vote that is very stupid in my opinion so vote and read please .