Chapter 1 - Madhu's sadness

Madhu - a young and dynamic person who is 25 years old with handsome looks and sexy body . .

As an event manager, he accepted the deal for his friend Shekar and Shalini wedding to work on and take all the advantages in the wedding being a close friend of them . .

Everything going fine in the Shalini and Shekar's wedding like Pre-wedding photo shoot, dressing up the Bride and Bridegroom, the decorations of the wedding hall, etc. At present photoshoot is going on . . Shekar is sitting in the driver seat of a car, while Shalini sitting beside him. Madhu talking with them about the wedding plan and the photoshoot that he is giving directions to give pose for the photos.

Suddenly Madhu became sad while talking to the two, Shalini questioned him that, "why you are suddenly feeling lonely, what happened to you ? Did you remembered Priya? What happened to you both - did you met her again ?". Before Madhu replied, Shalini's mother came to them and said, "Why you guys are wasting time, come on quick, its time for wedding". Madhu, Shalini and Shekar looked into their faces each other and moved on with the call . . .

I am so sorry, I forgot to introduce Shalini and Shekar right !!!

Shalini is the best friend of Priya and Shekar is the best friend of Madhu since Intermediate. Shalini and Shekar loved each other in college and their parents excepted their love, now the two are going to marry in a few minutes late night at 3'o clock. Madhu is taking care of everything about their marriage as he is the Event Manager as well as he is the very close friend of the two . . .

Now the time is 11:00 pm, The Bride and Bridegroom getting ready for the marriage very happily. In the meanwhile Madhu is arranging the wedding stage for the couple to get married in such a way that the relatives who came to the marriage thinks that they were in the heaven by looking at the decorations with white background, hanging clouds, in between lights are sparkling like stars. Decorated with Roses, Lilys, Lotuses and Orchids the stage looks mesmerizing that no one could turn their faces without seeing it . . .

Finally the time has been came now . .

Now the time is 02:30 am, couple arrived at the wedding stage and they are very glad for the work of Madhu. Shalini's mother was very pleased with the work of Madhu.

Mrs. Rao - Shalini's Mother is a very rich lady - Manager Director at "Info Tech Pvt Ltd" who treated Madhu as her son too from college days onwards.

Finally Marriage was done in the presence of family members, friends and all the relatives very grandly . . . Shalini and Shekar's wedding is a successful Love Story and the two are the proof for successful love marriage for the coming generations . . . Ended happily every thing . .

Its around 4 am Madhu came outside the wedding hall thinking about something and sat very sadly on the bench which is situated in the garden area. After a few minutes Shalini's mother came to Madhu noticing that he is sad and worried about something and so she started asking him " why are you so sad. I am observing you since the beginning of the event and why did Priya not attended the marriage ? Is everything ok or is there any problem ? Come on speak out my child, what happened ?"

Madhu had no words with him and been completely silent for a while. Mrs. Rao again forced him for the reason behind his sadness.

Madhu started crying like a kid after some time as he thought Mrs. Rao is also like his mother and started narrating his story

" Priya left me alone saying that "Don't never ever think of me, forget about me, I am not going to be with you and I am not yours, please forgive me", by hearing her words, my heart stopped working at that moment aunty "

Tears coming out from Madhu's eyes, even Mrs. Rao also not able to control him as he loved Priya that much, he cannot live without her and he wanted to commit suicide too after she left him, but Shalini and Shekar stopped him by doing so. Mrs. Rao had been shocked and said to Madhu that, "don't worry my son I will help you achieving your love, I will try to speak to Priya, what happened to her and why did she spoke to you like that and why did she left you alone when she too loves you that much, I know you both that how much you loved each other. I also know that you two could not live each other even without seeing each other for a single day or even an hour. It's ok leave it for now and come have a sleep, you are working since morning onwards without taking rest, we will discuss about this tomorrow morning after all the marriage events ended and please calm down, you are now completely restless and please don't think much about her as it leads to some extent ".

Madhu after listening to Mrs. Rao's words and controlled himself, went inside the wedding hall and slept for some time in the room which are allocated for the team . .

Everyone woke up early to complete the remaining marriage event and started their respective works . .

Everything gone pretty well in the wedding, Mrs. Rao arranged a big party for the couple's as well as for the relatives too in the evening, while the party is going on, Mrs. Rao met Madhu and asked him about their Love .....!!!!

" Aunty, you please take care of the party, as every one are waiting for your presence . . we will talk about this later " Madhu said

" Ok then, please don't go away after the party . . I wanna know about your love and the sadness behind you . . when ever I asked you, when your studies are going on, you always used to escape by saying some reason " Mrs. Rao said

" No aunty, this time I won't escape . . I am sure I will explain everything for you " Madhu said

She said ok and went towards her relatives to continue the party . . Later after the party, she came to him and asked him to explain his story now . . because now every one in the party went away to their respective houses by saying goodbye to her as well as to the couple . .

Madhu then started narrating his story with heavy heart, taking a long breath and tears coming out from his eyes with lot of silence..... His throat is drying out, eyes became red and his face paled, he is looking very week as if he might faint now, as he was worrying about his love a lot.

Then he started narrating his story with a very low voice . .