Part 2, midnight calls

(Techno's POV)
It was around 2 when y/n decided to get some rest, ⟟ lay down on my bed and look at my ceiling for about a minute before ⟟ heard my phone go off.
________________________________
Sleepy bois
Child: SO WHAT DID
YOU THINK OF Y/N
TECHNO!?!?
Phil: oh you met y/n?
Yes ⟟ met y/n, she was
nice and good at pvp
Wilbur: ⟟ can tell 😏
Shut up Wilbur...
Tommy: watch it! shes
Like a sister to me >:(
Yeah okay Tommy
________________________________
But y/n was really nice, she didn't show her face that often but when she did, she always looked gorgeous, first time ⟟ saw her was in a picture between Wilbur and Tommy, the too boys laid arm on her shoulder.

Will was only a bit taller than me so ⟟ could tell that she was way shorter than me because of the height gap of y/n and Wilbur. Her personality it very bright, she had her amazing friends and community, but u could tell past all of that, she was different once you past her perfect life.

________________________________
( a week later)
⟟ had gotten very comfortable with her, but she hadn't seen my face... yet. My hair was really fluffy at the moment and ⟟ needed it to get cut, it started looking like ⟟ was copying Wilbur.
________________________________
Y/n <3
Wanna call?
Sure!
________________________________
Instead of calling her on regular phone ⟟ called her on FaceTime...

Techno- "H-hey"
Y/n- "Hi techno!"

⟟ bring the camera to face at me, she was wearing a red and black checkered pajama pants with a white cropped tang top, she also was wearing a black jacket that was zipped up half way, and her hair was in a messy bun with a couple of hair popping out...

Y/n- " why did you call me on FaceTime? Are going to like show me your fac-"

⟟ could hear her gasp when ⟟ turned on my camera

why did do this, She probably hates me right now, Dammit, Shit shit shit, Why fuck!

Y/n- " your so... pretty"

It was silent, she was mesmerized... BY MY FACE?!?!? She snapped out of it and she quickly started stuttering.

Y/n- " o-or handsome! what ever you prefer!"

⟟ chuckled, she was so cute when she stuttered... did really just say that?!? have only know this girl for about a week and a half. heard her giggle at me look into the camera and saw was red, AM FLUSTERED?!?!?

Y/n- " I'm sorry - giggles- did ⟟ make you flustered?"
Techno-" ⟟- uh"
Y/n- " awe ⟟ did"

After a while of talking ⟟ heard crashing sound from y/n's side of the call

Techno- "what was that?!?"
Y/n- " I'm not sure... ⟟ going to check it out!"
Techno-" oh my god please don't, your going to get hurt"
y/n-" awe you care, but I'm still going to"
Techno-" fine, but be safe."

Y/n was... brave and a dare devil, ⟟ watched as she came down the stairs and to the kitchen, there was nothing.

Y/n- " maybe it was outside"
Techno- " WAIT DON-"

But she had open the door and a small figure ran into the house. ⟟ could hear her gasp and she bent down to touch it

Techno- "y/n... what are you doing?!?"
Y/n-"..."
Techno- "y/n?!?"
Y/n- "techno... it's a puppy!!!"
Techno-" wha-"
Y/n- "AND ITS SO SOFT AND CUTEEEEE!"