Partly Comfort

(I enjoy making these chapters so I hope you enjoy this chapter. One last thing before you read this, Stay safe. Enjoy)

---------
Austin's POV:

I proceeded to cry when I hugged by little brother and my best friend, Mike and Johnathan. Jonathan's my brother and Mike's the best friend of mine. As soon as I stopped crying, I invited them in. They sat on the couch and started asking me these random questions that I really didn't wanna answer. Although, Johnathan did get my thoughts running a bit because of his question. "Have you seen Kyle?" Johnathan mumbled. I had him clear, even if he's mumbling. I looked at him with a concerned expression. I was hesitating to tell him about Kyle. I sighed and finally spoke out. "Well... About Kyle-" "You've seen Kyle?!" Johnathan said in excitement. I nodded. "But there's something I need to talk about with you.." I said. Him and Mike were so confused. "Ok then.." I went to the fridge to get three bottles of water. I go to the living room and give them each water bottle, leaving one for me. We talked, we laugh, we almost fought, but either way, we're reunited again.

A few minutes past and Johnathan fell asleep on Mike. I smiled. "Hey Austin?" Mike asked. I look at him with a concerned face again. "Mind if I ask you something?" He said, looking away from me. I said sure politely in my regular voice. Mike hesitated for a bit till he spoke out. "Where have you been all these years?" Mike asked. I breath in and out silently. I lied to him, telling him that l quit me job and moved away. Mike looked like he wasn't buying it. Soon, he told me everything. How he found my body, todd threatening him not to tell anybody and more. I was shocked. "So again," Mike stated. "Where have you been?" I sighed and told him everything about Henry, the teens, and the Wii.

I felt like he didn't believe me but he actually understand me, plus he cried in my arm. As he cried in my arms, I began to hear footsteps coming from the hallway. Sure as shit, there's Henry Morris. God I hate him so much, but then again I have this feeling. I ignore the feeling and Henry as he walked to the kitchen. Johnathan finally woke up and groaned a bit. He stretched and looked at me with a curious face. I was a bit disappointed in myself for some reason but yet tapped on my shoulder. I dropped my head to see Mike with a straight face. At this point, I'm beyond everything. My mind is starting to be blank with thoughts in it. Them, the unexpected happened...

"Is Henry here?" Mike and Jonathan asked at the same time.

I heard a glass drop and felt like it hit my face. Mike sat up and looked at the kitchen, so did me and Johnathan. We saw Henry, shock and a bit terrifying. Mike was a bit too excited that the bastard punch my nose. Soon, they started asking him questions. I looked at Henry to see a shock expression on his face. I kinda blushed at it but I shook the feeling off once again. Henry turned away from them and walked away to the door. Mike gotten up to see if everything was alright. The fact that Henry left the broken glass on the floor just annoyed me. I got up and went the the dining room, where the towels are. The pink one I really didn't like so I grab it and went to the kitchen. I crouch down and wipe up the water and the broken glass.

Then, I heard a big thud on the ground. The door then opened and slammed. I stand up to see Mike on the floor on his knees, covering his mouth. johnathan was right beside him, helping him. After I was done with the broken glass, I grab a ice pack from the freezer and went to Mike and Johnathan. I crouch down to see Mike. "Can you remove your hand please, Mike?" I asked. Mike slowly removed his hand from his mouth. His mouth was swelling up. I was confused. "Henry was trying to leave and Mike tried to talk to him." Johnathan said. "And that's when Henry punched him..." Of course it was him. It ALWAYS HIM, HENRY FUCKING MORRIS! First, he leaves a broken glass for me to pick up, now punch his old partner in the mouth! How careless he is. Just sickened my stomach. I hand Mike the ice pack. Johnathan held the ice to his mouth. "Why were you just stare at the ice pack?" Johnathan whispered. Mike shrugged. Mike leaned over to Johnathan's shoulder and rested his head on it. I thought it was kinda of cute. Besides that, I'm still hella annoyed at Henry now. That's all I'm thinking of now, Henry. Fucking stupid bastard. I wanna talk to Henry now. I told Johnathan and Mike I was going to see Henry for a bit. "He might had wondered off in the streets somewhere. I saw him went left, Austin." Mike told me. I nodded in replied. Johnathan forced the ice pack back on his mouth. Mike muffled under the ice pack. I walked to door. I opened it and walked out, closing the door behind me and locking it.