Love, Y/N

Y/N folds up the letter and hands it to the crow. It takes the letter and flies away, a dark shape against the clouds.

Y/N sighs and starts off towards the mountain.

Meanwhile, Dream has a list of allies in mind.

First, Eryn.

Eryn is busy farming blaze rods in the nether and Dream comes from behind him.

"Hey Eryn" he says casually.

The man turns around in confusion.

"What? Who are you?"

"You don't know me?" Dream asks. He pushes himself out of the shadows so Eryn can see him better.

"Wait Dream?!" Eryn smiles. "I remember watching you escape the prison, pretty epic"

"Thanks" Dream smiles.

"I also remember what Nightmare did to me" he gestures towards his ankle.

"Sorry about that" Dream says rubbing the back of his neck. "I was wondering though, would you like to help me in my quest to cause chaos and eventually rule over the server?"

"Yes of course!" Eryn beams. "Anything involving chaos. It does involve killing thought?"

"In a way," Dream smiles. "Depends on who is dying but as you said, murder and killing are fine"

"Then I'm in" Eryn says.

"Great, I'll leave you more information about when to meet the rest of the allies soon"

"There's more?"

"Yes, you'll get to meet them soon" Dream smiles before pearling towards a cliff and running through the nether portal.

After visiting his own kingdom again, he manages to find HBomb and Ponk and convince them to ally with him as well.

"Hey Puffy!" Dream comes up to a curly white-haired female.

"Dream!" She pulls out her sword and stands defensively. "What do you want?"

"Awwww you didn't miss me?"

"No, you caused all the chaos on this Smp! Have you any idea what you put Tommy through in exile?! You killed Tommy in the prison!"

"I'm sure you would love to know how my year in prison was. I would have rotted there if it wasn't for someone"

"What do you mean?"

"I was stuck in this obsidian box surrounded by lava with only books to write. I only ate raw potatoes and they would only feed me a few times a week. Quackity would come and torture me weekly for the revival book! They chained me up in the cell!"

"Wait, what?" Puffy's face softens and her eyes well up.

"Yes, Y/N eventually started helping me get better treatment but during the prison escape with Nightmare, she died in the explosion"

"Dream I— I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Did Sam allow this?"

"Of course he did. He was the one who beat me some days"

She gasps.
"I never visited you," she whispers sadly.

She starts to cry and Dream pats her comfortingly.

"How can I make this up to you?" She asks wiping tears away.

"I actually came here to ask you to join me and my allies. I want to restore order to this Smp and take control to stop conflict."

"Dream, I will help you. I feel like I owe you since I used to find it funny when you followed me but you've changed so much, now I can't even recognize you as my little duckling anymore"

Dream smiles and crouches in front of her.

Puffy returns the smile and pats his head.

"That's my good duckling. Now waddle back home and don't follow me"

Dream gets up and nods.
"I'll leave you some more information about when to meet later"

"Okay, I'll keep an eye out for it!" She smiles before continuing down the path.

Y/N gets back from a long day of work on the meeting base. It's finally ready.

A black crow drops a note into her hands.

Her fingers go to tear it open.

Dear Y/N,

I can see the problem you're in and personally I believe that lying and tricking your family is never a good thing. However, you can make your own choice. Who do you care about more? Tommy or Dream? Do you want to help Dream in his quest for revenge or side with Tommy? I don't know how your relationship with Tommy is since you haven't seen him for a long time. I hope you do what makes you happy.

With my love, Phil

P.S. Techno says Hi

Y/N smiles but her face changes as she thinks about her options.

She actually had feelings towards Dream.
Tommy, she realizes she does not. Even though he was her brother, she left him and didn't even think about him.

Why don't I care? I don't I care what happens to Tommy? He's my family. What is wrong with me? I feel nothing for him. My heart goes to Dream.

Then that's who I'll help.

I'm sorry Tommy.

"Y/N?" Dream appears form behind a tree.

"Dream," she folds up the letter.

"I'll help you get your revenge on Tommy"

"Thank you" Dream gives her a hug. "I know it will be hard but I won't torture him too badly."

"That's reassuring" she says.

———————————————————————————

I told you Y/N would have a villain arc.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

There's probably a lot tbh.