Chapter 6

SMUT WARNING DONT READ IF NOT COMFY 

Enjoy :)

Y/N's PoV

Otto brought me to my apartment and sat me down on the couch, He crouched in front of me and cupped my face. "Let's talk about that panic attack at the bank." his fingers stroking my cheeks "But otto-" I started to whine thinking we'd have some fun when we got home.
"Ah ah ah. I'm going to take care of you, then if you're good" He stood up pulling my head up with him "We'll have some fun, alright?"
I nod and he leans his head down "Words dear." God this man did things to me "Yes Otto." He smiled standing up once again "Good boy."

He walked over to the small kitchen area and poured two glasses of water, he walked back over and sat (the best he could) next to me on the couch and handed me one glass.

"Could you tell me what happened?" I nodded "Peter mentioned the accident. I saw you, in aggravating pain... and I saw Rosie... I remembered cradling her body as the medics told me she couldn't be saved. I should've saved her instead of myself." Tears were flowing again "Oh my love. It wasn't your fault, don't you ever believe that you shouldn't be here." He turned my face to his, wiping my eyes with his thumbs and kissing me gently. "What happened to Rosie was awful and we both miss her deeply. But it was not your fault." I sniffled "But-" He shook his head "No buts." He moved his head to my neck, I went weak as I felt his hot breath brushing against my neck.
"Don't worry baby. I'll make you feel better." You look down to see that lust had clouded his vision, his eyes disappeared from view as he started to kiss and suck on your neck. I giggled "Otto!" He smirked against your skin "There's my happy boy. Now let me make you feel even better." He bit down on my neck, earning a moan that slipped out from my mouth.

He chuckled and kept working on marking my neck, he had taken my shirt off to gain more area to mark, kissing the scars on my chest "Beautiful boy"

My face was a deep crimson colour and I was sure it was radiating heat, Otto knew how to make me flustered and I loved it.

As he was making his way down my body my phone started ringing, I grabbed it and Otto smirked "Pretend I'm not here." He continued his attack of kisses, hickeys and love bites as I answered "Hello?"

"Oh, Hi Y/N!" It was peter... I hoped to god that Otto wouldn't pull any shit while I talked to the boy. "Hey Pete, how are you after the attack?" he sighed "I'm alright, Aunt May is alright now too. How are you feeling? I'm sorry I was a bit of a jerk.." I let out a shaky breath as Otto made his way to the hem of my pants and started unbuckling them "I-I'm alright pete. What were you calling abOUT!" Otto had gotten through my pants and had placed my tip in his mouth "Are you sure you're okay N/N?" Peter asked over the phone "Yeah Pete, just uh- stubbed my toe and it really hurts." I heard him chuckle as I tried to suppress moans as Otto worked my cock. I went to pull his head up with my free hand but one of the actuators gripped it and pinned it to the couch, along with my legs "Careful brat." Otto whispered, putting his finger to his lips in the shushing action, using his other hand to pleasure me. "Oh right, I was calling to see if you wanted to go on a date with me in a few days?" I rolled my eyes "Sure pete. Usual spot?" I heard him hum in agreement as I let out a deep breath and a few little grunts "I'll meet you there at 10 alright?" I groaned quietly "Sure, I gotta go now bye pete!" "Bye!-" I hung up and threw my phone away moaning loudly as I finished in Otto's mouth and leant back on the couch. "You suck" I moan and he chuckles, swallowing and freeing me from the actuators before coming closer and kissing me "I love you too. A date with Parker?" He smirked "Oh please, like he's gonna show up." He chuckled once more, a sound I adored. "Well I think your date calls for a celebration." He growls in my ear "Does it?" I tease and he rolls his eyes "Be a good boy and go into the bedroom? I'll meet you there soon." I nod happily complying.

Tonight was going to be rough