#5 SkYe

When Drazonic and SkYe arrived to the den, SkYe sat and indicated Drazonic to do the same.

"Good. Now tell me. What were you and the other young talking about?" SkYe said coldly, knowing the answer already.

"A-a... About the Shadows of the Beyond" Drazonic said nervously

"Did they speak about their Shadow Dignity?" He said, knowing the answer, too.

"Y-y-es..." Drazonic answered.

Why was SkYe making him those questions?

"Who said they didn't have any Shadow Dignity?" SkYe said glancing at him.

"Well no-one said it that way but--" Draz hesitated "Bloodstained and Bear said the Shadows of the Beyond didn't exist..."

SkYe hardened his gaze

"Did you agree on that?" He asked

Drazonic had never seen SkYe that angry, or, more than that, he had never seen him angry.

SkYe sighed and nodded

" I'm so proud of you. Strong sense of justice, emotionally sensitive, strives for perfection, that's what I'm proud of" He said with a softer voice "To believe in our Saviors is very important though I can assure you I would be proud of you even without your Shadow Dignity"

Drazonic felt flattered. It was so awkard still, since SkYe was an old and experienced warrior, and he thought himself would have to flatter SkYe.

"And I could have no best mentor" Drazonic said impressed of his own words "You are the one who deserves to be flattered. You are the most experienced and the most pacient wolf I've ever known"

SkYe nodded his thanks.

"And, Drazonic..." The white brute said before Draz left "If you want a proof that you're special... Just look to your left shoulder... That green marking..."

Drazonic looked at him with respect

"Yes, what's up with it?" He said calmly

"I'll tell you all the History later, when you're prepaired" SkYe said, regretting saying Drazonic anything about the green marking on his shoulder.