#2 Bloodstained

Drazonic and Bloodstained were playing to fight. Eventually Drazonic was winning because he was much bigger in size than Bloodstained.
Bloodstained was slim and tiny and had red, white and brown long fur.
Her chest was specially red, so she had been bullied a lot when she was a pup before meeting Drazonic.
Now she was kind-of everyone's friend, though some few annoyied her because of her red chest which was like blood after a hunting season.
And indeed, her name meant, in the spiritual wolf language, Cold-Blooded Murderer or Mistake of the Nature.

When the two young wolves saw Jay coming, they stopped to greet her with a wag of their tails, and Drazonic saw, impressed, that the female left the hare she had on her mouth at his feeth "Drazonic, I've hunted this for you, I hope you enjoy it" She said forcing a smile.

"Thanks so much, Jay, you didn't have to" Drazonic said, grateful, giving her a friendly lick in the ear.

"No problem" She said, looking him with sweet eyes

Bloodstained smelled it, and smiled "Great, I was hungry already! Thanks"

"Bye" Jay hissed, angry. The prey was for Drazonic, not for Bloodstained.
But indeed, Bloodstained knew it, but she wanted Jay away, so she had made it on purpose.
Bloodstained had been mean but she had her reasons to want everyone away from her only Best friend.
Jay had never been friendly with her and that was surely because Jay liked Drazonic, and Drazonic was Blood's Best friend.

"C'mmon. Won't you tell me you like her, will you?" Blood chuckled looking at Draz's worried face.

"Are you crazy? I never would" Drazonic said, leaving to himself the thoughts like 'But she's beautiful', 'She may not be your Best friend but she's not a bad wolf'; Drazonic didn't like her in a romantic way, but he liked her as fsofter.
"But she's my friend, Blood. You shall know it. I know you don't want me to hang up others because of your past, but I need to be free sometimes" He winked at the end of the phrase to make it softer.

"Sorry, sorry... But anyways, are you eating that?"