The Elemental Dragon Mercenary

Start from the beginning

(Y/n):No Need To Thank Me,Erza As It's Really Impossible To Deal with Those Fuck Nuggets. 

Everyone SweatDrops from Your Other Self's Words And That's Weird For a Child To Curse Like That.

Erza(SweatDrop):Sometimes,You Act WAY older Than You Really Are.

(Y/n):I Know but That's What Makes Me A Fucking Awesome S-Class Mage And Badass.

You Say This As You Take A Huge Gulp Of your Water as You Suddenly Heard A Certain Somebody.

Mira:(Y/N)!!

You Turn Around And Face Your Girlfriend,Mirajane Strauss.

Everyone Looked At The Mirajane In The Theater and The One On Screen As People Can See A LOT Of Differences And That Must Mean Something Happened

Jaune:So What Happened?

Mira:Nothing You Need To Know.

Jaune looked Away As he Spoke That It Was True But Kinda Rude.

(Y/n):Well,I Know This As Mira Can Come Off As A Kind Person But She Is A Scary Person,If You Piss Her Off.

Mira Turns In Your Direction With a Smile But You Can Clearly See a Dark Aura Around Her And In Anime,That Usually Means That A Character Is PISSED!

Mira(Calmly):What Was That?~

(Y/n):NOTHING!

(Y/n):Oh.....Hey,Mira.

Mira Did NOT Look Happy As She Walked Over To You And She Pulls You away From Erza As She Speaks And Says this.. 

Mira:I Wanna Know Why Your Sharing Time With This Stupid Red Head Wearing The Training Bra.

Erza Suddenly Gained A Fiery Aura And Turns Around to Punch Her As Those Two Begin fighting Themselves And Lisanna Walks to You and Says This...

Lisanna:Aren't You Gonna Stop Them?I Mean Erza's One Of Your Best Friends And My sister Is Your Girlfriend.

Erza:Oh?I'm Friends With (Y/n) Here?

Will:Yeah But It's The Classic Friend Has Crush On Friend But Doesn't Know It.

Everyone Remained Silent Until You Just Said This....

(Y/n):I Can't See Erza Being That.

(Y/n):Eh,Erza Can Handle Herself And The Same Applies To Mira.

The Flashback Fast Fowards To Show Something Else Which Was You Being Rather Brutal On Your Opponents And Almost Killing Some of them.

(Y/n):YIKES!

Makarov:Killing Is Not The Fairy Tail way.

Ochako:This Means He has Something He Can't Control.