Gregory then took three more sharp turns. Before then finally crawling out. The mini dj music man then crawled back where it came from. There was a group of trashcans of the animitronics. Gregory walked past them. The wall of an entrance then opened. There was two ways, but Gregory was unsure where to go. But decided to head to the one of the left side. Gregory stumbled apon a plushie of Moondrop. And a TV that showed an image of Moondrop, similar to the one back at the daycare. Gregory then entered a room. He noticed a freddy button in the distance. He clicked it, the wall of another way opened.

'How many ways do I need to go?'. Gregory thought. He walked through, seeing a pair of plushies laying by. Gregory went to the end of the way. There was similar figure. A robot. The same one that Gregory saw before. It was another endo skeleton. 'This thing again? How many are there?'.

Gregory then snucked past it. This time keeping his eyes on the robot. He looked at the wall, seeing an image of a robot and a man. 'Is that what what an animitronic looks like inside the suit?'. Gregory thought and guessed. "So this is what you look like inside?' Creepy. I like you better with your shell on". Gregory said, talking to the fazwatch. He pressed the Freddy button and the wall then opened. Gregory then kept his eyes on the two endo skeletons in the corner.

Once again, seeing more junk and plushies lying around. He took another sharp turn. He heard movement from behind. Gregory turned, the two endo skeletons were facing forward. Gregory turned forward and takened a couple more sharp turns. He stopped to a room. The room was soft, almost like a bouncy house. There was an endo skeleton there. Two TVS. Gregory quickly headed out of the room.

Gregory headed towards a hallway. Then stopped to notice a freddy button. He ran up and pressed it. He turned around to see two endo skeletons in the way. Gregory kept his eyes on them and attempted to head past them. Gregory then reached another hallway. He could hear more endo skeletons coming near. And before Gregory realized it. He began to hear more and more movement.

Gregory then finally found a room. There was a desk in the middle. "It's the security office. Hm...should be one of those badge head things in here". Gregory said. He walked up to the desk. There was a couple more endo skeletons in the room. 'I need to be quick, these things are in the room with me'. Gregory then pressed the nose of the small freddy head. The freddy head opened its mouth, a squeak noise went off. Gregory snatched the badge from inside.

"Got it! Now I can open parts and service now....oh c'mon!". Gregory turned, the endo skeletons were now facing forward. Gregory kept looking back at them as he kept walking towards the exit of the room. Then Gregory began to made a run for it. When he turned to his shoulder, the endo skeletons were suddenly moving. Even when Gregory was looking at them. 'What the hell?! Why are they moving now?!'.

There was two endo skeletons blocking Gregory's way. Gregory panicked. 'No...I'm trapped!'.

Gregory screamed when he felt someone grab him and lift him from behind. And endo was carrying him. Gregory tried struggling although being a child. He was easily overpowered. "Let go!". Gregory yelled. The endo skeleton then walked into a different hallway. Before then throwing the child. Gregory fell onto his face. "Aggh! Ugh!".

Gregory tried sitting up. He found himself surrounded by endo skeletons. There wasn't anywhere to go now. He couldn't escape. They were all around him. The endo skeletons then grabbed the child and attempted to pin him down. Gregory struggled once more. "Stop! Stop it!". Gregory cried out. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! FREDDY!!! SUNNY!!!". Gregory screamed. But nobody was there. Freddy wasn't with him. And neither was Sundrop.

An endo skeleton suddenly grabbed Gregory by the throat and began choking him. At this point, Gregory wasn't able to move or even fight back because a group of endo skeletons had much strength and were overpowering at the moment. But just when the endo skeleton began to suffocate the child. A raspy deep voice spoke.