6: Moondrop

The stage began to head down. Sundrop quickly pulled out the flashlight that Gregory given him. Gregory sighed in relief now that they had gotten away from the others.

"Good job supersta-ar". Freddy said. "Thank you sun for pro-pro-protecting him".

"No problem, just doing my job!". Sundrop said. While the three of them were waiting. Sundrop looked frightened when he noticed that the flashlight was just a minute away from dying. Knowing that moon would come out. When they reached the floor. The flashlight flickered. Sundrop's body began to twitch and shake. Gregory and Freddy quickly took notice.

"I....I need to get away! Lights on! Lights on!". Sundrop shouted. He quickly bulted away as he possibly could. Gregory could hear him growling, just like in the daycare the first time.

"Gregory, I need to get to a re-charge sta-ation". Freddy spoke. "My recharge c-cyle is nearly run-ning out. Follo-ow me".

The child quickly began to follow the bear. But as soon as they saw the recharge station. Freddy suddenly fell backwards. Gregory noticed and ran over the bear. "Freddy? Freddy!". Gregory tried shaking Freddy. He did respond. Did his recharge cyle run out quickly?

But before Gregory could do anything else. He suddenly felt a hand grab him from behind. He was lifted and suddenly thrown on the other side. He was thrown harshly. "Agh! Gyah!". Gregory whined. Hitting his face onto the floor. Gregory groaned. He tried seeing who was there. Then he noticed two figures dragging Freddy away. Gregory attempt to get up. He rubbed his head and eyes. Until he noticed that now he was alone. Alone in the dark as well, it wasn't completely dark. There was a little bit of small lights around.

"Freddy?!". Gregory called out. No response. Not even an echo. He was alone right now. Gregory could feel anxiety build up in him. 'I need to find Freddy! And Sunny too'. Gregory then held up his waist and spoke into the fazwatch. "Freddy! Freddy are you there?!".

Freddy didn't answer. Gregory then looked around. There was another room behind the glass. Gregory looked through, there was a strange figure standing there. The figure looked like a skeleton, it had eyes. But nothing much else. It looked metal and all. It looked similar, he could've swore that it looked like the two figures that took Freddy. Gregory turned to the direction where he had saw Freddy get dragged to.

Gregory headed towards the hallway. As he walked further. He screamed when a bot appeared out of nowhere. The bot got into Gregory's face. "Hi. Please take this map. Take a map". The bot then lead a map in it's hand. Gregory snatched it in annoyance.

"Thank you". The bot said. Turning away.

"Ugh! I hate that thing!". Gregory said. Although the bot seem to care less about Gregory's words. Gregory then began to walk towards an entrance. The entrance opened. Revealing another room. Gregory walked in. There was a light in the middle. Gregory walked a bit further. Finding another room, this room had tables stacked onto each other or was covered. Gregory checked the fazmap. "Hmm, it's a map of the utillity tunnels. There's a security office nearby. If I can find another security badge. I can get into parts and service. But I need to find Freddy and Sun. Where did Sun even run off to?". Gregory asked himself.

Gregory walked pass the covered tables. He stopped to notice a figure there. A metal looking figure with nothing but eyes. The body was all metal, similar to a skeleton. Gregory was weird out, he walked past the figure. Gregory reached the end. But at the end was blocked. "It's blocked. I wonder if there's a way around".

There was movement sound coming from behind. Gregory turned back. Noticing that the figure was facing forward. Gregory raised a brow. 'Did...did it just move? When I wasn't looking?'. Gregory thought, noticing that there was an open vent. Gregory then crawled through. When he took a sharp turn. He suddenly heard small movements from behind. But it wasn't a suprise as Gregory guessed it was the same mini dj music man. "Not again".