Preface

Dear reader,

Thank you for clicking on my novel!

Before you dig in, I wish to draw your attention towards a few matters. Call it a disclaimer, or maybe an introduction. Your pick.

Let me begin by saying that this series is, as you have probably guessed, based on the original Overlord franchise.

For anyone who somehow found my novel without prior knowledge of Overlord, I will try to explain everything such that it is somewhat self-standing... and will probably fail miserably at that.

So, I would highly advise reading Overlord as well, if that is the case, as it is an absolute masterpiece.

Now then, for those who are well familiar with Overlord,

I do not hold any rights or ties in regards to the official Overlord content. This work is purely fan-fiction.

This light novel aims to put the spotlight on the Pleiades, who, in my opinion, are fascinating characters that could easily be the protagonists of their own story, and well deserve it!

As such, I embarked on a journey of finding BS excuses for Ainz and the Guardians to step out of the scene and somehow leave important matters in the hands of the amazing and adorable Pleiades.

While the novel is deeply rooted into the Overlord universe, I took the liberty to make some minute changes. There are several reasons for this.

1) Several abilities and powers in the OS were slightly unclear, or lacked a description all around. I required that detail during combat, however, since Overlord was based upon D&D 3.5e, and I am only familiar with the 5th edition, my interpretation of the abilities most likely won't be what Maruyama had in mind.

2) Overlord is long. I may simply have missed a detail or two. I am human after all. To all OG hyper-fans of the franchise, my sincerest apologies.

3) Given these events are non-canon, I took the liberty to, mostly add, and sometimes modify certain character features, in a non-intrusive way, that still fits the characters and can be explained in canon. This mostly applies to the Pleiades, for which I'm trying to construct multiple layers of personality.

That's that.

Finally, while the events of this novel are non-canon, I will try to fit them within the narrative to the best of my abilities. I will also be re-telling some events of the Pure Pure Pleiades spin-off, in attempt to integrate it within the canon.

For any business inquiries, or any question really, you can write to my g-mail any time. I only check it ever so rarely, however, so, I apologize in advance. I'm a useless being. theoboangiu@gmail.com

Please write to me if you notice any mistakes in my writing, or wish to provide feedback, or for any matter, really. I love reading your comments, and I will do my best to reply.

All the material below is listed as public domain. Anyone can do whatever they want with it, with no credit required. Crediting would be appreciated, however.

That includes any drawings I may make for this fan-fic.

And so, all that's left to say is: Enjoy! Thank you so much, once again.