Chapter 3 Hi?

<<Dream's pov>>

   I woke up and looked out the window, it was still dark. 

I. 

what. 

Who.

Who was that guy, I mean I know he's Dream XD but like who is he really? Why did he look like....me...but with wings and a halo. Is he dead, a ghost or something? But then he said he was the guardian of this sever. Ugh, my brain can't handle this, it's giving me a headache. I needed a glass of water so I walked down stairs to get it. Then I went outside, ah, fresh snow. This should be fun. I stayed outside and played with the snow. After a while Ghostbur came out and looked at my build. It was a massive snow fort with a bunch of premade snowballs. 

" Watch out!" I yelled as I reached the top of the fort. I threw snowball after snowball at him as he tried to breach the fort. I threw snowballs after snowballs until he went inside. I wondered why he gave up so quickly. I thought that I had won but then he came back outside, with a  shovel.

"Wait, wait, wait. We can talk about this." I said, shaking my hands but I could see the mischief twinkle in his eyes. 

"Revenge" said Ghostbur, gleaming with excitement as he started to shovel away at my big fortress. Before long, he managed to make my entire fortress fall down. However, lucky for me, he was buried in. Unlucky for me, I also got buried too.  Suddenly his face popped up laughing, "Wow, that was cold." 

I just stared at him, I had spent hours on that fort and yet it took like 5 minutes for him to break it down. I think he could tell I was a bit sad cause he stop laughing and flew over to hug me. Just as he reached me, I used my right hand to grab a handful of snow and I threw it on his head. 

"That's for ruining my fort," I said before throwing another snowball at him. We looked at each other before bursting into laughter again. 

{[A Little While Later]}  <<3rd POV>>

Dream couldn't hold it in anymore, he needed to know. It was time.

"So," Dream started. "about my questions." Ghostbur turned to face him with a concern face. "Yes?" Ghostbur slowly answered knowing full well what Dream was going to ask. 

"Who was that Technoblade guy you saw a few days ago? And why does he have a pig mask?-" Dream asked Ghostbur. Dream looked at Ghostbur and Ghostbur sighed. "One question at a time please. Anyways, Technoblade is my brother-" "Why does he seem to know me, I mean, he said my name at the very least," Dream interupted. "I'm getting there,"Ghostbur said. He truely wanted Dream or at least ghost dream to remember but he was afraid. Afraid of what Dream might do when he remembers everything. 

"He was your friend, or at least a frenemy. You know what, I'm not sure what kind of relationship he had with you." Ghostbur continued, "As for why he has a pig mask, he just always had it I suppose. He didn't tell anyone, as far as I'm aware." 

"Do you know anyone name Dream XD-"Dream started to ask. "How. Did. You. Know. That. Name."Ghostbur asked in a serious tone. Dream was startled, he had never seen Ghostbur so serious and stern. Ghostbur was always to calm, funny and smiling one. 

"I.. don't know, he just showed up in my dream and told me his name was that. I don't know him at all. Why? Do you know him?" Dream asked Ghostbur. 

"No," said Ghostbur, "I don't really know him, at least not personally." 

Dream was so confused, if Ghostbur doesn't know this "XD guy," why was he so *defensive?

*(editor here, sorry but does anyone know a better word I can use here. I would love some suggestions.)

"well.. do you know if I can go see Techno? I want to meet him since he's your brother and my- I mean alive me's frenemy." Ghostbur wasn't so sure, "Techno isn't all soft and cuddly, he can be a bit difficult to get through and sometimes brutal." Ghostbur said slowly, picking each word carefully.

"It's fine, besides, you'll come will me." Said Dream in a confidence voice. Dream looked at Ghostbur's hesitant face. "Right?"

Ghostbur looked up, "huh? Oh, Right! Sure." Ghostbur's mind hadn't been listening to Dream too carefully, instead it had been pondering..something else. "Do you want to go now or later?" Ghostbur asked Dream with his best usual happy tone. However, something was off. Dream, on the other didn't notice, and instead was extremely happy to meet Techno. (again)

"Let's go now," Dream said excitedly. He was flying everywhere, fazing through blocks and spinning. He stop soon after since he got dizzy. After calming down, Ghostbur asked him to change into a hoodie as he didn't want Dream to get caught and bombed with questions. 

After they changed, they tried to fast travel through the nether but Dream's body (or lack of one) started to steam up and he started to take damage. They had to quickly leave and took the long way to techno's house. On the way, they managed to stay close to the shadows and made it to Techno's house without any drama. However, that meant there were more mobs and at multiple occasions they got down to one and a half heart. 

They both were ghosts so they can't die (canonically at least) but to get back to where they were would have been a pain. 

When they arrived, Ghostbur had Dream stay behind while he went and knocked on Techno's door. Techno opened the door slowly with a sword in his hand but quickly lowered it when he saw it was Ghostbur. 

"What brings you here?" Techno asked, with his sword lower but still griped tightly. 

"I wanted to-" Ghostbur began but then Dream popped up beside him. Dream was bored of waiting.

<<Dream's point of view>>

[We finally made it, gosh, why did Ghostbur decided to live on the other side of the world?] Dream thought to himself as they came to a clearing. 

"Dream, I need you to wait here please." Ghostbur told me. 

I agreed but after waiting a 5 minutes, I got bored. What were they saying anyways?

I wished I had ender pearls to teleport closer. Suddenly I appeared next to him. Ahh, I didn't mean this close! I just wanted to be close enough to hear! Also, how did I teleport? Meanwhile, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Techno had turned to look at me.

I looked up and saw Techno, "Hi?" I said in a nervous tone. Techno ignored me and turned to face Ghostbur again. 

"You have a lot of explaining to do." He said with a low voice. He glared at the two of us before letting us in.