- 15 -

I looked at Theodore as if he had three heads. Everyone in this dormitory moved awkwardly and I shuffled to sit on my bed.

A few guys looked at me and did the same. Soon we were all in some intense staring match while situated in a circle around the room.

"This is bloody awkward," I muttered, which earned a chuckle from some guys.

"I'll start then," A voice said to my right. Neville Longbottom. "I'm Neville but I guess you all knew that. And I really like plants." He said quite firmly.

"I'm Theodore but call me Theo, please. And I enjoy muggle movies very much," Theo said from my left.

I looked directly across to see Harry. He was staring down at his legs which were cris-crossed on the bed.

"I'm Barry. Wait no, I meant Harry. Yeah, and I feel like this is super awkward right now," He coughed out.

Everyone looked at me expectantly.

"Hello, I'm Draco. I actually hate my father and also really like men," I said really casually.

Theo coughed loudly next to me and a great big grin filled my face. If I was going to make an entrance on my first day back, it would be better to just tell people I was gay. Maybe they'd leave me alone.

"Well that'll make things interesting in here," Neville coughed and glanced at Harry slightly.

"Anyway, I do suppose that we shouldn't be awkward in here. We're going to be together for a year in this dorm. Let's be friends," Theo says, slightly riled up now.

Harry perks up at the mention of friends. "That sounds brilliant," Harry smiled awkwardly.

Our eyes met for a moment and I swear my head spun. Some sort of soft humming overcame my ears and I swear I could smell the bittersweetness of dandelions, if only for a split second.

"Well, I'm off to the other dorms. Have to go make friends," I said, throwing a joking smile at Theo. I hopped off my bed and sauntered out of the dorm. Once I was out the doorway, I practically bolted up to find Pansy's dorm.

"Parkinson!" I screeched as I stood outside her dorms doorway. There was an enchantment preventing me from entering the girl's side of the 8th year wing. I knocked softly at first then got increasingly louder.

The door opened as I went to reach for the knocker for the third time. Astoria Greengrass stood there with a faint blush on her cheeks. "Hello Draco," She giggled.

"Yeah hello or whatever. Um, is Pansy here?" I asked, rather impatiently.

Astoria looked rather taken aback at my rude approach. "Yeah, she's moving her stuff in. Wait here," She huffed and slammed the door in my face. A few moments later, Pansy appeared at the door.

"Hello Dray, is everything alright? You didn't kill your roommates did you?" She laughed.

"I came out to everyone in my dorm and I'm am wholeheartedly sure that Greengrass fancies me or something," I ranted as I sat down on the fluffy chair conveniently outside the entrance to the girl's dorm.

Pansy looked exasperated so I motioned for her to sit down and told her everything.