Ch-1 A new start

Start bij het begin

Middle School= Teiko junior high

Position= Ace, captian in the first year, assistant coach to the boys' basketball team after the first year.

Reason to join the club = To find back my love for this sport and the hope I lost a while ago

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

The brunette frowned at the reason. One question going on in her mind what is the reason, that she lost her hope and love for the sport.

But just sighed she will ask it once sierra gets comfortable with the team.

------

Meanwhile, sierra was talking with the volleball girls.

"So which position do you" a girl with honey blond hair asked.

"Um, I am comfortable with whatever you like." sierra answered

"Well we already have a libero but we are short for a setter and some wing spikers so that will do" the blond tried to sound imitating but sierra just chuckled at her poor attempt.

" Mitarashi-senpai I think you should try like this" sierra said.

"We will see if there is a spot available for you" sierra said in a cold voice which caused the third year getting chills down her spine.

"Wow that was perfect, you told me that you used a be the captain of basketball and vollyball team in your first year right" Mitarashi asked while getting a nod from the bluenette.

" So you are going to be perfect for it" mitarashi mumbled which caused sierra to be confused.

"Huh senpai are you alright" sierra asked

"Oh yeah, you see people in our school aren't that interested in the girls' vollyball team so last year our team was filled with third years and only 4 second years and 2 first years and our captain was also a third year. So now we have no one left who has leader ship qualities to guide the team so are our last hope is this or they will shut down our vollyball club." mitarashi said whike sierra frowned.

"But senpai only 7 members won't do anything" sierra asked.

"Yes but this year we have gotten 3 more requests , 2 from the first year and 1 from a second year transfer student." mitarashi said happily.

"We were only lacking a strong minded captain, who will motivate us but you filled that spot." mitarashi said while giving a kind smile.

"But you don't even know me or how I even play so how do know I am riggt for this job" sierra asked while being confused.

"Oh, when I was in my third year of my middle school.I heard that there was a strong first year captain who had really good sets and spikes but got injured during her basketball game, so I never got a chance to play with you and what you have told me, I kinda connected the dots" mitarashi said while chuckling.

Sierra just blushed while feeling embarrassed at the kind comments she recieved.

"Thank you senpai, see you today at the trials" the bluenette said while jogging towards the main high school building. and waving at the third year.

Mitarashi waved back at her while smilling. But frowned as she read the form she just filled

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

Name= Kuroko Sierra

Height= 5'8 ft

Middle School= Teiko junior high