Ch-1 A new start

🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

A girl with light blue hair entered the highschool, fukurōdani. Everyone just looked at her as she passed by them, memorized by her beauty.

She then stoped infront of a board which had all the places where the club stalls are placed she then searched for the stall she wanted to sign in.

🅂🄸🄴🅁🄰'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

*Sigh* I am still rethinking if I should join it or not but I should have gotten over that right.
Maybe I am just not ready if I am overthinking about this.

-------
🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

But it was too late as she approached the basketball girls team stall.

With internally sighing, she tapped on the shoulder of a girl with short brown hair, who was incharge of the stall.

'Its now or never, siera' The bluenette thought to herself.

"Excuse me I would like to join the basketball club."  seira said to her.

"Oh, please sit down and do you mind if we ask you some questions while you fill our form." the brunette asked

"Not at all" siera replied.

"Have you ever  played basket ball" the brunette asked.

"Yes I have been playing basketball since I was 8 and I was also the captain of my basketball team in my first year in middle school but I had an injury so I had to quit but then I started to assist the coach of the boys' basketball team in the second year." siera answered.

The brunette was impressed will be an understatement because being a captain in your first year is no joke and coaching a team is on a different level.

"So tell me which middle school did you went to" the brunette asked curiously.

"Teiko junior high" sierra answered while the brunette chocked on her spit.

"Really?!"

"Yes"

"Then you must be kuroko sierra, one of the uncrowned queens" the brunette said happily.

"Yes I am senpai" sierra replied calmly.

"Now I know, why you looked so familiar you used to be the assistant coach of the generation of miracles."

"Welcome to the team * clearing her throught* I mean your trials will be held tomorrow in the evening." the brunette said while sierra just sweat dropped.

"Senpai, I just have one question" sierra asked which got the brunette curious.

"Go on"

"Um, are the practices of girls vollyball team held the same time as the girls basketball team" sierra asked while slightly being nervous.

"Umm, no they are held one after another why, are going to join the vollyball team as well?" the brunette asked in completely shocked voice.

"Uh, Yes"

"Okay but don't be late to practice" the brunette gave her a kind smile while sierra gave her a smile and a nod.

As the bluenette disappeared out of the brunette's sight she checked her form that she just filled.

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

Name= Kuroko Sierra

Height- 5'8 ft