𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 ❂

Elena had explained everything to her abuela Imelda who was looking at the house with a frown

"Are you okay?" She asked her granddaughter holding her face and gasps seeing bandages around her head.

"Kinda, my back hurts I don't remember what had happened to put me like this." Elena said holding her head.

"I did, it was a dark shadow tentacle. It got in the way to exit casita when it appeared out of nowhere and hit Elena, I didn't like it." Antonio said coming back with Camilo, the grandparents flinch when they heard what Antonio said making them look at each other in the eye.

"How you feeling corazón?" Camilo asked kissing her hands and Elena smiles nodding slowly.

"I'm okay, my back hurts." Elena said and mama Imelda and abuelo Hector looks at them with a smile seeing their moment.

"I see that Camilo had finally got the guts to ask my little Elena, welcome to the family mijo." Abuelo Hector said with a smirk as mama Imelda gives them a smile but puts her hand out to her husband making him sigh taking out some money.

"Wait, you guys bet on us?" Elena asked them and Camilo was even more surprised when his parents did the same, Felix give his wife some money with a frown.

"We did, I just wished you guys went out by the end of Antonio's ceremony." Felix said with a click of his tongue while Pepa was grinning at him.

Elena and Camilo looked at each other with a small smile and shrug at their families actions. Camilo helps Elena get up as she wanted to see if she can stand up which she did.

They walked outside only to smile seeing Mirabel coming back with abuela Alma and Bruno in a horse.

"Mirabel!" Tía Julieta said as she hugs her daughter glad to see her back and safe, Agustin came towards them and Elena winces as she saw how he looked. He was stung by bees and now his was cover in all of them and Camilo let's out a small laugh but coughs to hide it.

"I'll be okay." Mirabel said to her family and Camilo speaks.

"Uh... Not if we don't have a house." Camilo said and groans when he was nudge by Elena who had a small smile on her face. "What? We don't have a house. I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house." Camilo said pointing to the broken casita and Elena just shakes her head with a small laugh seeing him all worked up.

Mirabel walks to the house while singing.

Look at this home We need a new foundation