2: Our Destination

Start from the beginning

I laughed. "Okay mr Prince, i'm opening the door now."

I held the key up to the sensor and the door unlocked. I opened the door letting George go in first.

I began putting the keycard in my pocket so i didn't lose it later on.

"Um"

"Um what?"

"Dream?"

He grabbed my arm and i looked up.

"Oh- shit" i whispered

"Why is their people asleep in our suite?!?" George whispered to me.

I quickly grabbed his hand and backed up.

"I think she gave us the wrong keycard, this can't be our room" i quickly ran out and shut the door quietly behind us.

"What do we do now?"

"I don't wanna make you walk anymore, you sit at this bench real quick and i'll go tell them we had a mix up"

"Be quick" George sat down.

"I will!"

I quickly ran back down the hallway and to the elevator. When i finally made my way back to the first floor, i ran back over to check in.

"Hey! I'm sorry to interrupt um, i think we have the wrong key? We- someone else was in that room"

"Oh really? I'm so sorry! I'll see what happened here."

"Thank you" i sat the key back down and waited while she checked the computer.

"Dream right?"

I nodded, "yep"

"It looks like we did have a bit of a mix up here. I gave you the key to 234, you booked 243 right?"

"That's what i thought"

"Perfect! I'll go exchange keys for you"

"Thank you"

I waited as she did her thing and came back with what i hope is the right keycard this time.

"Here you go" she handed me the card. "let me know if you have any more issues"

"Thank you very much, i will"

I gave her a polite smile and began to turn around when she spoke again.

"Hey, Dream?"

"Yeah?" I turned back around.

"I saw how you were looking at that boy earlier" she smiled. "You're with him right?"

I nodded with a smile. "Thankfully" i chuckled.

"How did you two meet?"

"Well, it was a bit of a sad situation" i laughed. "Um, i was in New York and having a really rough night. We ended up bumping into each other in an elevator, then again at Central Park."

"Central Park, how sweet. Why was the night so rough?"

I thought about it for a moment.

"I was just, my cat was missing at the time and I was afraid i lost her."

I watched as her eyes widened a bit.

"Aww, did you get her back?"

"Thankfully"

"I'm glad" she smiled. "Well I don't want to bug you anymore, you go enjoy your stay with your lover."

I smiled "i will"

"Oh and Dream?"

"Yeah?"

"You two look like you're meant for each other. Keep him close to you. Protect him with everything you've got"

I smiled. "I will, i promise"

"Good" she smiled. "Enjoy your stay"

"Thank you" i smiled and walked away.

I finally made my way back up to George and we finally got the right room after all.

END OF CHAPTER