ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11

Start from the beginning

"Ha, this is a joke, right? Lola, you can't be fucking pregnant! My Mom is playing a sick fucking joke to stop us from fucking or some shit. That is what it has to be!" AJ said as she slowly handed him the ultrasound.

"I'm sorry we can...."

"No... no! I would never do that shit, Lola. It's just I never thought I would have a child before I was twenty-one or finished with school. We will get through this," He said, hugging her. Lola smiled, burying her face into his shirt.

"I wonder how Ella's going to act. I don't want to stop what we have. I think it's fun. Plus, in about three months, I will start to show, if not before then, because I'm skinny as fuck," Lola laughed as AJ placed his hand on her belly.

"How did my Mother react?"

"I think she thought I did this on purpose. If I wanted this, I would never put this useless piece of shit in my arm," She laughed. AJ chuckled, kissing her forehead, making Lola pull away and push him down on the couch as Ella ran into the room.

"I'M PREGNANT! AJ, WE'RE HAVING A BABY!" She yelled. Lola and AJ stared a look before looking back at her holding up the ultrasounds in her hand. Ella was so happy she didn't even see Lola in the room until she spoke.

"Aren't we happy?"

"What are you doing here? Nevermind that! AJ, aren't you happy? We can be a family now, just you, me, and our baby!" Ella excitedly said while AJ arched a brow. Lola let out a light laugh standing to give him some breathing air as she quickly hid her ultrasounds lying on the table.

"Ella, you know just because you are pregnant doesn't mean we will be a family. It is a thing called co-parenting. Why are you so excited? You are barely twenty and jumping up and down about being pregnant. How do you know this is what I wanted?"

"AJ, it's always supposed to be just us. Lolo is fun and all, but now you have a baby to think about. I don't want our baby growing up confused. Their Daddy sleeping with two women and is not married to their Mother. You know you want this just as must as I do, so make the right decision."

"I can't do this right now."

"AJ, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

"He's leaving, duh. Ella, you can't just demand him to be with you just because you are pregnant. Babies mean shit. All that means you are about to become a mother, and he will be the daddy. AJ's decision should only be AJ's decision. Not him being pressured into something. Sometimes that can push him away." Lola said, walking towards the door.

"I'm the better choice. Not the whore that tried to fuck his uncle. You're fucking nothing, Lola but a leech. Look what your family already has done. The only reason you are here is that the Köhler's feels guilt for you. That's is all," Ella said, making Lola nicely turn to her with a smile. Knowing she wanted to hit her so fucking bad, but as for now, she was going to the bigger person.

"Say what you want about me, but remember I was the first thing his dick ever felt... oops did you think it was you? Bitch, I may have wanted his uncle, but at least I didn't let my cousin's little crew have me all at once," Lola smiled, patting her shoulder. "You better make sure your baby belongs to AJ, sweetie. Before you start making plans."

"What are you talking about? I never did that stuff!"

"Oh, I know, but AJ doesn't and I can get my cousins to tell him whatever I ask. I'm willing to share AJ with you, but if you what to be a bitch, so can I." She said, making Ella frown. "Bye-bye now." Lola laughed, leaving.

*

*

*

"Have you claim down any?" Neveah asked. Kamaria nodded, laying her sleeping son in his bed as her sister pointed to the sitting room across the hall. She knew Xerxes had set this up, and Heaven was probably in there waiting for the two to come back in.

"I don't want to do therapy today."

"We're not. What is going on between you and Hiro has to be resolved by you and Hiro. However, I will tell you that all attention is not good attention, Kamaria. Shino may not mean any harm intentionally, or maybe he does. Still, you let him near you, and touching you is not good because you are leading him on. Do you think it was bad for Hiro to whip your ass like you were a child? It can be worse, and a person can only take so much. Always look at it from his point of view. He is scared to lose the only thing he loves the most in the world besides his children. Now he won't have to fear it to death but another man. Think about that. Now come on, you have a charity event to plan." She said.

"I forgot about that. I need to ask Hiro where we're having it."

"Japan, X asked him. You know the colors, but I was thinking a little twist with our family colors. You know, black, silver, and red...."

"Gold because we need to add Reece's colors too. I need to find something new to donate to this year and going to need all of you to help me with figuring that out," She said, looking at all the girls in the room with her.

"Can we please stay in Japan for more than three days this time? Each time for the past two years, it's been three days max and back home or vacation. I would like to explore Japan this year as a vacation." Josie said.

"We have an enemy in Japan...."

"And fuck Yamato! Hiro's been fucking with his punk ass for weeks, and he hasn't done shit yet but ran his fucking mouth," Talia said. Riley and Nicole laughed, shaking their heads as Mar stared at them.

"I will ask Hiro. Until then, help me, please. I don't want this to be a last-minute thing, and I may have an idea. Let me sit on it for a while." She said they all sat there trying to get the charity event in order.

*

*

*

"Sir, I think I found you something to use on The Oni. It's a reach, but it could work," Nori said. Yamato motioned him over, watching Ayia on her knees, giving the man head. Meaning the two of them must have had a great dinner.

"That is?"

"I know for a fact that his Underboss and third in command will be in Tokyo in three days. They are scoping out the Tokyo National Museum. His wife is having an Art Gala Event this year. I was thinking we should have our men pay them a visit." He said as Ayia's ears perked up and started to listen.

"Sound good. Find out the day and time. Then we go from there."

It doesn't look like Takahiro little sky is getting anywhere

It doesn't look like Takahiro little sky is getting anywhere. Lola told AJ about the pregnancy, and they shared a little moment before Ella ran in with her demands. Something isn't right about that girl. how will she act when she finds out about Lola? And Lola's little warning to Ella? Heaven and Neveah advise? Yamato?

Thoughts???