//Confronted!//

"I enjoyed talking to you becuase you are really easy to get along with." Baji says as he pats chifuyu's head. Chifuyu instantly flushes. "I enjoyed your company too I guess...." He manages to say without stuttering.

"That's cute, bye fuyu!!" Baji says waving to fuyu as he leaves the infirmary.

Cute

Huh.

____________________________________

It had been 2 weeks since Baji had meet Chifuyu and the pair were practically inseparable, meeting in the infirmary during lunch to split some Peyoung Yakisoba was their norm now. They would just talk about how their classes were or about how Peke J was the cutest thing ever, The nurse had even gave them special permission to use the room, considering it was like their "safe" place

Chifuyu's friends didn't mind the fact that he didn't spend lunch with them, in fact they were thrilled to find out that he had made a new friend. (They don't know it's Baji though)

On the other hand the Ravenatte's friends weren't happy that Baji was hanging around with some no name. After all it was Bad for their reputation. (Didn't Mikey mouse and Dragon talk to Chifuyu though?? The math isn't mathing 💀✋🏽)

-

"Yo Baji!" Mikey yelled trying to get Baji's attention. "Make it quick Mikey I have things to do." "Last time I checked you hate school work, what could you possibly be *busy* with??" Mikey snapped while air quoting "busy".

"That's none of your business..." Baji replied putting his hands on his hip, he swears he could hear people fangirling behind him but he choose to ignore it

"What do you mean my none of my business?! You've barely made an effort to talk to your friends in the last 2 weeks and you are always sneaking away from us at lunch. What are you hiding?!" Mikey screamed.

All eyes were on them.

Baji proceed to drag Mikey into an empty classroom.

"Why are you so pushy!! Can't you leave me alone, I found someone who I like hanging out with so that's that!" Baji said slightly shoving Mickey to the side and proceeded to walk out the door.

"let us meet them atleast" 

"Sure if they are comfortable, bye Mikey I'll text you later."

-
"Tora wanna go grab lunch at a cafe?" Baji suggested, Kazutora just looked dumbfounded. "What is there something on my face??" "Oh no, it's just we've barely hung out this week so I assumed you were mad at me.." Baji looked at the bi coloured hair male with pure regret....

He wasn't aware he was pushing away Tora too......

"Hey Baji it's okay! I'm down to get lunch." "You really don't have to..." Baji argued. "Nonsense I'm already dressed to let's go!" Kazutora beamed. "I- how did you change so fast?!" The ravenatte was honestly lost for words. "That's a secret now go change!" Baji stood up from his bed and made his way to the bathroom before he flashed Kazutora a toothy smile and walking in.

"That God damm idiot!" Kazutora thought to himself, grateful that the ravenatte was already in bathroom or he would have had to witness him turn as red as a tomato.

-

"Baji-San look at this video of Peke J! Isn't he the cutest" Chifuyu said smirking brightly at his screen.
"Yeah" Baji distractedly answered. "Baji-san aren't you going to eat your half of my lunch?" "Yeah."

Baji wasn't focusing on Chifuyu and seemed distracted so Chifuyu decided to mess with him. "Hey Baji-san, you're ugly." "Yeah." He replied once again, Chifuyu burst out laughing. "What are you laughing at?" Baji said locking eyes with Chifuyu and leaning in closer to him. The blonde was going to get a nose bleed or worse faint if they stayed like this any longer so he decided to change the subject,

"U-um nothing, A-ahhh lovely weather we're having don't you think??" The blonde said nervously.

Baji did the opposite of what Chifuyu wanted and moved even closer, their faces were just inches apart when Baji pulled back and laughed. "Your blushing so hard, I guess charm is very influential." The ravenatte boasted with a grin on his face. "Don't flatter yourself!" Chifuyu spat as he slightly punched the Ravenatte's shoulder

"Anyways my friends want to meet you, only if you are comfortable with it though.." "um sure I don't see why not!" Chifuyu said with an awkard smile, He was a terrible job of hiding that he was indeed scared to meet Baji's friends.

Who wouldn't be scared, They are extremely popular and hard to fit in with. Mikey and Draken didn't seem to be so bad when he meet them but he couldn't same couldn't be said for the rest of them

"Okay so how about tomorrow at lunch?" Baji suggested. "Sure I'm fine with that" He said while checking the time to see that lunch was about to end.

"I have to meet up with a friends to work on a project so I have to leave now," Chifuyu said while making his way towards the door and turned around to face Baji. "Bye fuyu!" " bye Baji-san!" With that the Chifuyu left.

-
Chifuyu walks into his apartment and is gretted by his cat Peke J, He picks him up and tickles him. "I'm kind of nervous about meeting Baji-san's friends, what do you think I should do??" Chifuyu said as he held Peke J up. Peke J just meowed at him and Chifuyu thanked him for his oh so wise words.

____________________________________

Sorry for these short a$$ chapters, I have school and my writer's block is 📈. I've decided to keep the idea of the story becuase I now know how i am going to plot this story. AOT and demon slayer in a few hours 😍, we gon suffer together. Have a lovely night/day/evening/morning <3 ❤️ 978 words