F I V E

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

october 3rd, 2019
the second date

Billy simply rolled his eyes when he heard Mason, Tammy and Christian teasing him about his upcoming date with Amie. He had reluctantly told them that he found her, and much to his dismay, the only thing they were doing was teasing him rather than helping him actually get the girl.

He wasn't really new to the dating scene, he'd had girlfriends before, but they didn't last longer than a few months because they couldn't put up with his hectic schedule. But Amie was different, granted she didn't know he was a footballer until he saw her at the game, but she didn't mind that he was away all day because she was too.

He was excited to see where things went with Amie, she was his dream girl, the girl he'd always told his parents he'd fall in love with one day, and he'd found her at the young age of 18. He knew exactly what people were going to say, something along the lines of 'you're way too young to fall in love' or 'soulmates don't exist' but he didn't care, not in the slightest.

"Billy and Amie sitting in a tree." Mason begins, chorusing the rest of the song with Tammy and Christian.

"All I have to say is that at least I've got a potential girlfriend before any of you morons." Billy grins, watching how their faces collectively fall to the floor whilst he packed up his things.

"He's got a point you know." Tammy sighs with defeat, looking between Mason and Christian before looking at a smiling Billy.

He waves them goodbye as he leaves training, checking the time on his phone to see that it was already 7:25 pm and he had to be at Amie's in less than 40 minutes. He had absolutely no time to change and he was going to have to drive through a few amber lights to get there in time.

Amie was sitting against the headboard of her bed when she heard her phone going off, looking down to see that her phone was telling her she had half an hour until Billy arrived. Panic immediately hit, the girl chucking her rather expensive Macbook to the side to hurry into the bathroom, shower as quick as possible and get changed just as fast.

Charlotte and Aaliyah furrowed their eyebrows as they watched her walk out of her room with damp hair and her makeup half done. She looked around in search of her mascara, finding it on the table by the TV before she jogs back into her room to finish getting ready.

"Am I the only one concerned by this?" Aaliyah questions her girlfriend. Charlotte shrugs in response, turning her attention back to the Tv screen playing Breaking Bad whilst Amie continued to get changed.